Full-Time ABC News Producer – Cuttack
The Digital Producer is crucial in realizing our conceptual concepts in the digital sphere. To coordinate the efforts of multiple departments, including User Experience, Creative, Strategy, and Account Management, as well as external partners in development, quality assurance, and production, this position serves as the go-between. The success of this position depends on the individual’s familiarity with current digital trends and best practices, as well as their ability to work as a collaborative partner with other teams to provide optimal solutions for our clients. In addition to ensuring that digital projects are completed and documented, the Digital Producer should also act as a vocal advocate for the projects’ underlying goals. The Senior Interactive Producer’s primary responsibility is to collaborate closely with the Creative team to ensure that their ideas are being implemented to the highest possible standards. Additionally, this position is accountable for ensuring the efficient and effective administration of their team through strategic planning, organization, coordination, and measurement of project success in service of the department’s and Agency’s stated goals and objectives.
Job Title : ABC News Producer
Location : Cuttack, Odisha, India
Salary : $ 28.9 per hour.
Company : VMLY&R
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep track of the project’s finances, timeline, and any deviations from these three factors.
- Regular site maintenance and content management must be carried out using a CMS and a Digital Asset Management Platform.
- Provide frequent team communication via status reports that proactively identify risks and solutions related to project development, budget, and schedule.
- The goal is to manage and coordinate internal and external assets in support of the content strategy.
- Coordination with the art director and coders is essential to ensuring your designs are executed to the best possible standard.
- Instruct several Producers and Associate Producers on all facets of client and interactive production throughout the agency.
- Being able to articulate the plan for the project and accurately scope digital projects of all sizes is a must.
- Create project goals and ensure product is delivered per project, client, and contract guidelines (on budget and on time).
- Manage the daily operations of digital material that reaches a large user base and generates income for the company.
- Create with the user’s browser, device, and product in mind.
- Be adaptable and quick to pivot in order to respond to ever-changing project circumstances.
- possess the ability to successfully communicate with non-digital stakeholders and translate technological jargon.
- a minimum of three years’ experience in digital production, graphic design, or a related field, in addition to a bachelor’s degree.
- An ability to work with minimal oversight is required, as well as a proactive, self-motivated attitude.
- able to collaborate with and provide guidance to creative teams so that their ideas may be realized.