18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Account Executive, Enterprise – Al-Jīzah
In this job, you will be responsible for developing sales partnerships by prospecting for new customers and maintaining current customer relationships. To provide a productive and easy Client experience, you will coordinate between Clients and other internal departments. Account Executives must be driven hunters with exceptional sales and relationship abilities.
Job Title : Account Executive, Enterprise
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 21.88 per hour.
Company : MiQ
Job Type : Full-Time
- Account Management team and extended team members’ direct involvement in the client’s strategic goals and escalated service concerns.
- Assist the client’s sales, operations, and executive teams in achieving customer satisfaction.
- Shared culture of diversity and respect: Make your workplace a place where people work together, trust each other, and take into account the different ways people talk and think. Show that Search Advertising is always about being open to everyone and accepting differences. Help others succeed by encouraging both of you to learn.
- Finding and contacting potential new customers; developing and enhancing existing customer connections into new business units, IT departments and divisions.
- Utilize consultative sales techniques that may successfully overcome client objections in order to increase sales inside the designated territory. A successful expansion of a new business involves good public relations and community networking.
- It is the job of the outside sales staff to find new customers, suggest them to other clients, and grow current ones. Relationships with both large and small businesses that are long-lasting.
- Set up and run effective Customer Plans and Joint Business Plans (where applicable). Learn about the needs, problems, and goals/objectives of your customers. Make a plan to take advantage of these chances. Plan approved by the client. Quarterly management. Execute account plans. Ensures that people will follow through.
- Communicate with the right people in the field to set prices for quotes and bids that are in line with the company’s financial goals. Keep track of the competition, including their market share, prices, services, etc.
- Manage assigned customer connections to make sure that customers are happy, that contracts are likely to be renewed, and that the client’s relationship with the customer grows by selling them more services.
- In order to stay on top of the ever-evolving sector of business technology, it is necessary to put in constant effort. Identifying, training, and developing indirect sales channels is essential.
- Minimum of five years of successful sales experience with big technical accounts: demonstrated knowledge in managed services, data center services, Cloud-IaaS, consultancy, hardware/software solutions.
- Motivated and capable of coordinating client resources are essential to developing and implementing a solution and a strategy.
- A four-year college degree is desirable, but candidates with similar work experience and a high school diploma or a GED equivalent will be considered.
- Candidates must have good writing and spoken abilities. Many sales operations are confined to these types of communication, therefore expertise is required. Must be able to easily and convincingly convey to C-level decision makers.
- Utilizes knowledge to influence, instruct, and encourage others to achieve a shared objective; Readiness to implement our selected sales stage approach to guarantee maximum income is earned from each opportunity created; and sharing this knowledge with others.