Full-Time Account Executive – Enterprise II – Angat
We are looking for high-performing Account Executives with search advertising expertise who can grow revenue and boost customer satisfaction by creating and nurturing strategic client relationships and providing tailored search solutions that correspond with the client’s advertising goals. Through largely virtual contact, the Account Executive promotes new account acquisition and incremental revenue against a specified list of high potential agencies. The Account Executive, in collaboration with the Account Manager (Corporate Segment), creates excellent customer plans that include revenue and customer satisfaction development goals. Specific key performance indicators focusing on boosting product uptake, emphasizing customer experience, and maximizing opportunities are utilized to assess success.
Job Title : Account Executive – Enterprise II
Location : Angat, Bulacan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 23.34 per hour.
Company : MANTL
Job Type : Full-Time
- To foster an inclusive work environment that values and respects individual variances in communication styles, it is essential to establish a shared culture of tolerance and mutual respect inside the organization. At all times, be a living example of Search Advertising’s inclusive and diverse culture. Encourage people to learn from one another and help them achieve their goals.
- Manage the ongoing requirement to comprehend the interrelationships between the many technologies that are already in use and stay up to date on the newest available solutions as the business technologies continue to evolve. Find, educate, and create sales channels that serve indirect customers.
- Organize customer-focused and cross-company business strategy (where applicable). Be aware of your customers’ desires and goals. Use these opportunities to your advantage. A strategy that has been approved by the target audience. It’s best to divide your time into quarters. Make use of accounting procedures. Gives participants a sense of ownership.
- In order to successfully overcome customer objections and boost sales activity within allotted region, use consultative sales methods. Developing new company requires effective public relations and community networking, both of which should be prioritized.
- Manage the internal account management team’s day-to-day operations as well as the activities of the extended team members in regard to the client’s strategic objectives and any issues that have been made.
- Establish pricing for quotations and bids accordance with the company’s financial goals by collaborating with appropriate field managers. Recognize the competitors, including their price, services, and market share.
- Assist the client’s sales support, operations, and executive team in ensuring that customers are satisfied, in addition to taking on any and all other obligations that may be assigned.
- Be responsible for keeping the client connections you’ve been given to ensure they stay pleased, that they renew their contracts and that you can continue to profit from them by selling additional items and services.
- Developing new revenue streams for outside sales representatives is made possible by activities such as cold calling, prospecting, and developing connections. Customer loyalty is something both large and small companies strive for.
- Expanding and expanding partnerships – growing current customer relationships into new business units, IT groups, and divisions; discovering and contacting prospective new accounts
- A bachelor’s degree is recommended, but candidates with similar work-related experience and a high school diploma or its equivalent in the form of a general equivalency diploma (GED) will also be considered.
- Must have a strong desire to find new possibilities inside the target customer and to mobilize the required resources within the client to guarantee that the solution is well-crafted and the plan is effectively implemented after it has been adopted.
- Candidates must have good writing and spoken abilities. Many sales operations are confined to these types of communication, therefore expertise is required. Must be able to easily and convincingly convey to C-level decision makers.
- Uses knowledge to influence, teach, and motivate others to work toward a common goal. Ready to use our adopted sales stage methodology to make sure the most money is made from every opportunity created and shares this knowledge with others.
- Minimum 5 years of effective sales experience with big technical accounts: managed services, data center services, Cloud-IaaS, consultancy, and hardware/software solutions.