4 Feb 2023
Full-Time Account Manager – Kawayan
In this role, you will work closely with our Creative and Advertising departments while also interacting directly with our clients. You will act as a client advocate within the company, championing their cause and ensuring they are receiving effective, compliance advertising.
Job Title : Account Manager
Location : Kawayan, Biliran Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 30.4 per hour.
Company : 3Q Digital Marketing
Job Type : Full-Time
- Create a personal connection with each of our clients rapidly, and identify ways to increase revenue, to help with the maintenance of current advertiser connections.
- Participate in fostering and maintaining business relationships for the company through online and offline channels.
- In order to get the most out of your company’s marketing and pricing efforts, both internally and externally, you need to be as aggressive as possible.
- Overseeing implementation, delivery, and execution of program promise; managing client expectations by providing timing and budget implications of scope change requests.
- Consult with these advertisers and successfully connect with various departments inside the company using analytics and technology to evaluate the success of campaigns.
- The capacity to handle partnerships across numerous traffic sources, such as Email, Social, Native, Listicle, Paid Search marketing, and more, while giving solutions to the complicated difficulties they face.
- growing platform adoption among your clientele by pushing the use of our unique advertising technology, Companion.
- Maintain or increase quarterly sales targets and other objectives set by management.
- Work with the management team to find and secure new, high-paying advertising clients while providing basic business development and sales support.
- relying on your experience to start onboarding increasingly challenging and significant clients who are confronting more market issues.
- At least a year of experience as a digital marketing project leader, with a proven record of achievement in paid advertising and digital strategy for e-commerce.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field, preferred.
- Experienced in compiling, documenting and communicating client requirements to internal stakeholders.
- expertise with Adobe Creative Suite is a plus, but knowledge with Microsoft Office is required.
- Experience managing and executing pay-per-click advertising campaigns on Amazon, Google, or a similar platform is required.