18 Mar 2023
Part-Time Accountant/Bookkeeper – Kabba
Financial audits for the organization will be conducted by a skilled forensic accountant. In order to minimize financial management concerns, you will assist us in lowering risks and implementing fraud protection techniques. Conducting forensic investigations and evaluating financial data from organizations to search for possible fraud or revenue losses will be one of your responsibilities.
Job Title : Accountant/Bookkeeper
Location : Kabba, Kogi, Nigeria
Salary : $ 27.84 per hour.
Company : QUAD, a SolomonEdwards Company
Job Type : Part-Time
- To work in this sector, you’ll need a bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or economics.
- Two administrative chores that must be managed include keeping track of time and creating bills.
- Contacts the insured or claims adjuster if necessary.
- Exceptional knowledge of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) .
- For at least three years, you’ve worked as a forensic accountant, a certified public accountant, or in a related field.
- Before forwarding claims to the carrier, double-check claim evaluations and reports to guarantee accurate computations.
- A corporation’s legal and regulatory challenges must be understood.
- Obtaining a master’s degree in accounting is strongly recommended.
- If you have a CPA or CFE license, this is a fantastic alternative.
- Flexibility is essential, as is the capacity to travel when required.
- The ability to handle a project is outstanding.
- It is essential to have good written and vocal communication abilities.
- Analytical and inquisitive skills are required.
- Computer and Microsoft Office know-how is a plus.
- It is necessary to have problem-solving and troubleshooting skills, as well as the capacity to make sound decisions.