26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Accountant – Construction, Real Estate – Kawm Umbū
You will compile, process, and evaluate financial data as an accountant. Prepare financial reports and schedules, keep records, reconcile accounts, manage the annual budget process, assist with audit preparation, give month-end statistics and data, and be in charge of fixed assets and sales tax information.
Job Title : Accountant – Construction, Real Estate
Location : Kawm Umbū, Aswan, Egypt
Salary : $ 24.34 per hour.
Company : Elsener & Elsener CPA
Job Type : Full-Time
- It’s an advantage if you’ve dealt with SAP, TMW, or TMT systems before.
- This job requires a bachelor’s degree in accounting and one to three years of relevant accounting experience.
- You’ll need good written and voice communication skills while interacting with different levels of management.
- Maintaining great professional relationships with employees, management, and the general public is essential.
- It is necessary to be able to work overtime in order to complete a task.
- You must be able to manage your time well.
- You should be compatible with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access.
- Knowledge of theories, principles, and practices of accounting.
- You should be a dedicated employee who refuses to be duped financially.
- The salary for this position is determined on the number of years of experience.
- The ability to communicate clearly and effectively is essential.
- It’s critical to be able to comprehend and scrutinize complex financial paperwork and reports.
- It is actually necessary to have a thorough understanding of accounting-related computer programmes and apps.
- Government accounting policies should be clear to you.
- A fundamental understanding of financial theories, principles, and processes is required.