10 Feb 2023
Part-Time Accountant – Remote – Kapangan
This is the ideal for you if you are a self-starter looking to advance your career! The General Accountant will generate month-end closings and financial reports on his or her own to track the organization’s assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liabilities, and other financial operations. The General Accountant must be familiar with an organization’s divisions and departments, as well as international intercompany operations.
Job Title : Accountant – Remote
Location : Kapangan, Benguet Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.13 per hour.
Company : Marriott
Job Type : Part-Time
- If you have prior Oracle ERP experience, that would be great.
- The accuracy and integrity of financial statements are dependent on daily recording methods, month-end closing, and the implementation of effective internal controls.
- On a weekly basis, process online vendor payments.
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business administration, as well as related job experience, is necessary for this position.
- Cost requirements in the federal and state governments are familiar.
- Biweekly payroll is reviewed and processed using Paylocity’s technology.
- Support the grant administration function by billing and tracking grant revenue and expenses on a monthly basis.
- Account reconciliations and general ledger adjustments.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of comprehensive accounting experience is needed.
- Maintain cooperative relationships with Club employees, Development staff, service suppliers, and vendors.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical abilities are required of the applicant.
- Good communication, writing, and presentation skills are required.
- Collaboration with employees both on-site and remotely, even across time zones.
- Strong computer abilities are required, particularly in Microsoft Office software.
- Ability to juggle several tasks while meeting several deadlines and priorities.