Full-Time Accounts Receivable Manager (Junior Accountant) – Polokwane
By creating and maintaining strong client connections that assure prompt invoice payment, adherence to payment conditions, and quick dispute resolution, the Junior Accountant will gain excellent customer account management skills. The Junior Accountant will also identify clients who may provide collection issues and work to reduce the number and size of past due accounts. Furthermore, the Junior Accountant will develop and maintain good working relationships with internal cross-functional business partners (e.g., Sales, Customer Service, Operations, etc.) to assist in the prompt resolution of customer billing and payment issues.
Job Title : Accounts Receivable Manager (Junior Accountant)
Location : Polokwane, Polokwane, South Africa
Salary : $ 24.17 per hour.
Company : Atrium
Job Type : Full-Time
- Has excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of another language is a bonus (Spanish or French preferred)
- By not giving out financial information, it builds trust and protects operations.
- Contracts should be looked at to make sure that revenue reporting meets both contract and technical revenue recognition rules.
- Assists with the daily posting of cash, including recording electronic wires and book transfers via daily cash receipts, as well as gathering all required backup (e.g. distribution calculation, supporting emails).
- Assist in the formation and maintenance of positive customer relationships.
- Assists in the preparation of tax packages for businesses and investment organizations, including debt sections, to be submitted to the Internal Revenue Service.
- Assist in the resolution of accounting issues as they arise, and handle concerns in a problem-solving way.
- Examines current and future legislation, enforces compliance, and advises management on necessary steps in order to comply with federal, state, and municipal financial legal obligations.
- Prepares and updates depreciation schedules and journal entries in accordance with established corporate practices (e.g. consistent application of accounts and depreciable lives).
- For accurate interest calculations, as well as adherence to partnership agreements and management directions, it is necessary to maintain up-to-date intercompany schedules. is tasked for finding and documenting the correct data (e.g. terms and accounts).
- One year of experience in bookkeeping or a comparable accounting or finance function is required.
- A bachelor’s or associate’s degree in finance or accounting will be required for this position (equivalent experience considered)
- MS Excel knowledge is intermediate.
- It’s important to be able to handle a lot of different tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Has outstanding analytical abilities, is a natural mathematician, and pays close attention to detail. Has accounting software experience, such as Great Plains ERP systems.