26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Administrative Assistant – Wokha
Our customer service department is now looking for a secretary to join our team. If you’re hired, you’ll conduct clerical duties and give administrative assistance to your bosses. It is the Secretary’s job to keep track of the company’s finances, as well as to facilitate communication between the various departments. This is a great opportunity for someone who is self-motivated, organized, and comfortable working without direct supervision.
Job Title : Administrative Assistant
Location : Wokha, Nagaland, India
Salary : $ 19.35 per hour.
Company : United Nations – Department of Global Communications
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep track of recurrent internal reports including time and attendance, office equipment inventories, correspondence controls, and training programs.
- Refer non-routine enquiries to the organization’s representative or staff for routine inquiries on office programs or periodic reports. Coordination of office employees and administrative forms, as well as forwarding for processing of the organization’s needs.
- Choose relevant content from a number of sources, such as reports, documents, emails, or other offices, to produce customized or one-time reports, summaries, or responses to enquiries.
- Prepare conference, communication, appointment, meeting, and phone call materials for employees and tell representatives of the organization of topics to be discussed. Prepare materials for meetings.
- Your correspondence, telephone calls, and personal visits to the office will all be scrutinized and responded to personally. You can determine if your inquiries are being sent to the appropriate person or department.
- Answer regular phone calls and direct visitors to relevant employees. Send mail, ensure staff response, and send boilerplate letters.
- In addition to easing the administrative load, administrative staff in subordinate offices should be informed of any new administrative procedures, and information from subordinate offices should be asked for periodic or special conferences, reports, and inquiries.
- Outgoing documents and communications should be verified for internal consistency as well as compliance with organizational processes and standards.
- Make a few meetings in advance to make sure you’re on the same page before proceeding. Make preparations to attend conferences and gather any relevant background information ahead of time. Assist with the planning of meetings and the compiling of relevant documentation. I’m able to attend meetings and document or report on what happens.
- It’s critical to have a well-maintained and well-stocked supply of general office equipment (copiers and printers, fax machines and multifunctional devices, and so on).
- Microsoft Office skills, particularly Excel and Word proficiency, as well as excellent verbal and written communication abilities, are needed.
- High school diploma/GED; two (2) years of college or business school or similar job experience desirable; and writing skills
- Being able to multi-task and prioritize various projects with little guidance while yet producing high-quality work on time
- Workers, departments and members of the general public must all be able to work together effectively.
- Enter and/or retrieve information using a computer, student information system, district finance system, or other automated system.