26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Administrative Coordinator – Al-Manṣūrah
An administrative coordinator who is outgoing and energetic is a must-have. Office chores, courteous and professional assistance by phone, mail or e-mail, booking or travel reservations, and being a helpful and cheerful presence in the workplace are all responsibilities of yours.
Job Title : Administrative Coordinator
Location : Al-Manṣūrah, Al-Daqahliyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 19.24 per hour.
Company : The Andrew W. Mellon Foundation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creates and supervises conventional correspondence practices, such as overnight delivery of documents.
- Supports the management team by writing mail, organizing files, arranging appointments, photocopying, faxing, and planning travel arrangements.
- Writes back to general phone calls and emails and sends them to the right project team member as needed.
- Incoming challenges and concerns of a sensitive nature are handled with care. Determines the optimum course of action, and then executes it in accordance with it.
- Assessing the urgency of a crisis and determining whether employees need in-person meetings, the manager may divert the call to another manager or, in certain cases, work out a solution. Appointments, meetings, and travel plans are meticulously scheduled and prepared for.
- Payroll preparation and review; management and storage of personnel files; requisitioning of supplies; all of the above.
- Offers general administrative support to projects such as word processing, photocopying, printing arrangements, sending faxes and emails, and ordering project equipment.
- Keep daily cash receipts, petty cash, files, personnel records, and other administrative papers organized.
- The Administrative Services job includes daily responsibilities such as receiving and escorting guests and visitors, assisting coworkers who are utilizing facilities, and running and maintaining services.
- Administrative duties for the Division Head include scheduling, creating and preparing correspondence, putting together agendas and compiling records.
- An associate’s degree from an approved community college or university and at least two years of administrative experience are required.
- Strong time management abilities that demonstrate the capacity to handle numerous projects simultaneously while paying close attention to the smallest of details.
- Shows the greatest degree of customer/client service and responsiveness while dealing with sensitive material.
- Experience and comprehension of business and management concepts involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resource modeling and administration, production processes, and people and resource coordination.
- Advanced understanding of Microsoft Office software, including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Access. Compose complex papers and handle databases.