7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Advisory Experienced Consultant – Al-Jīzah
The Business Advisor provides a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance, including one-on-one client counseling in business plan development; analyzing, preparing, and structuring financial statements, such as cash flow projections, income statements, and sources and uses statements; and assisting clients with market-related issues, such as advertising, promotional functions, and market surcharges.
Job Title : Advisory Experienced Consultant
Location : Al-Jīzah, Al-Jīzah, Egypt
Salary : $ 36.55 per hour.
Company : Benefitslink
Job Type : Full-Time
- It enables the conversion of high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaigns.
- Providing exceptional oneonone advice to a diverse and complicated customer demands a broad variety of expertise in many areas. Depending on the client’s degree of skill or the intricacy of the enterprise, many clients may be served on a shortterm basis, while others need longterm guidance. Maintaining a high level of activity while responding to the time-sensitive nature of commercial decision making requires adequate organizational abilities.
- Develops commercial financial proposals and projections, business plans and operating plans for marketing, management, and performing research, data compilation, and budget analysis for use in managerial decision making, developing and implementing marketing program plans, and coordinating program marketing efforts to increase awareness and access to the center’s business resources.
- Maintains communication with the Release Train Engineer and IT Architects on the scheduling and delivery of requirements to ensure that the IT Development team always has work in the pipeline to produce incremental program value and that data is provided in time for planned campaign usage.
- Sessions may be long-term classroom settings, single-day or multi-day conferences with open forums, or other public settings.
- By engaging with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners, you will be responsible for assessing risks within the internal control environment and advising on and suggesting risk mitigation activities.
- Assist the customer in communicating and resolving any credit administration concerns that arise throughout the loan approval process, such as decision, structure, pricing, and facility renewals.
- Research and collect information to mitigate/understand customer relationship risks, then apply for loan approval. Client request choices are communicated.
- This individual is in charge of collaborating with the IT teams to review needs at Program Increment (PI) Planning meetings. It collaborates closely with both business and IT support to ensure that needs are met, as well as to manage change control for requirements.
- Keep good working connections with people from all walks of life, both within and outside the company, with members of the community as well as with employees and organizations representing public interest in order to satisfy business requirements.
- 8-10 years of experience in the consumer goods or services industry, especially with a consumer-oriented, strategic data emphasis; previous SQL skills is not required but is strongly preferred.
- Ideas and suggestions to increase efficiency and make better business decisions, such as managing performance and profitability, will be created and executed.
- This subject encompasses entrepreneurship, small business administration, financial accounting, marketing, market research, economic development, and company growth legal issues.
- expertise that has been shown in the areas of building communications and successfully conveying critical information to all levels of management and stakeholders in order to influence choices that are based around business improvement.
- knowledge with Microsoft Office, as well as Excel and Visio a thorough knowledge of AGILE’s guiding concepts and methods The promotion of products and services to the public