7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Amazon Inventory Specialist/Analyst – Jamnagar
Maintaining a clean, safe, and tidy workplace is your primary responsibility as an inventory controller! In order to properly manage the plant’s daily inventory tasks, you’ll need to draw on your humility and desire to learn. Flexibility is essential in today’s fast-paced world, when everything is continually in flux. We know you’ll be a good match here because of your can-do attitude and desire to succeed.
Job Title : Amazon Inventory Specialist/Analyst
Location : Jamnagar, Gujarat, India
Salary : $ 25.03 per hour.
Company : Something Different Party Rental
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct daily inspections to ensure that all case carts and implant trays are fully stocked with supplies. Core/equipment communication led to the resolution of missing list problems.
- Inventory metric data is gathered, analyzed, and reported on a daily and / or quarterly basis with the purpose of identifying trends that will assist in improving and maintaining the overall health of the inventory stocking level. the general condition of the inventory
- the enhancement of hourly employees’ potential by actively contributing in their growth and education Project execution while ensuring that the organization meets or exceeds Diversity and Inclusion standards
- guaranteeing all departing and production orders have been post-goods issued, and all incoming and outbound orders have been post-goods received. Maintaining a clean and safe kitchen and complying by food safety requirements
- Investigate thoroughly to discover the fundamental reasons of process or behavior aberrations for future operational reviews.
- In the clinic, he assists with the receipt of OM orders. Any back orders are communicated to the customer. The FIFO (First In, First Out-rotational) technique is used to minimize hoarding and to guarantee the sterility of the goods being sent.
- Queries for PeopleSoft numbers are made and the PeopleSoft integration page is kept up to date. As needed, make adjustments to the par levels to make sure patients who have already scheduled appointments have access to the proper product kind.
- Getting merchandise from A to B is critical. That’s why you’ll handle inventory inside the Rome Plant. You will also handle the shipping and receiving stock inventories.
- Review and Analysis of Data,Conducting a review of all prior 24-hour inventory movements and reconciling DLX and SAP inventory discrepancies. Analyzing the condition of defective, damaged, and liquidated products
- Plant performance may be improved if process and functional inter-dependencies are well understood.
- Enforce all company safety rules and procedures, encourage safe behavior, and deal with harmful behavior and situations in a proactive and constructive way.
- Standing, walking, sitting and speaking/hearing are all common occurrences in this position. It is common for the employee’s hand and arm movements to be required on a regular basis in the workplace. Lifting or moving goods weighing 50 to 100 pounds is required on a regular basis in this job The person in this position must be able to visually verify things and delivery paperwork.
- Capable of using technology in the inventory and operating room settings, as shown by previous experience. At an intermediate level, the ability to type effectively and input data is necessary. Possibility of becoming adept in the use of the PS and EPIC software packages. It is possible to use hand-held technology to download associated data into an electronic purchase order. The ability to use a mobile phone and send text messages while working in an operation room.
- The ability to effectively transmit complicated and comprehensive information, such as the financial ramifications of erroneous shift reporting, requires excellent communication skills, whether oral or written.
- be able to neatly and methodically handle one’s work procedures Accurately prioritizing work and following established processes is a key component of efficient multitasking.