18 Mar 2023
Full-Time Analyst, HR Planning & Control – Remedios T. Romualdez
The Program Analyst is in charge of overseeing and managing complex Foreign Military Sales (FMS) program efforts, meeting the needs of a wide range of clients, organizing operations, and dealing with problems.
Job Title : Analyst, HR Planning & Control
Location : Remedios T. Romualdez, Agusan del Norte Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 54.84 per hour.
Company : Neuberger Berman
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keeping track of legislative and policy developments that might have an influence on the country’s posture and reactions is an important part of the job.
- Recommend changes that will work well for programs that work with the country in question directly or indirectly through third parties or multilateral organizations.
- Evaluate current management and program guidelines to find out where further clarification is needed.
- Establish a baseline of current practices and provide how-to/Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) documentation on how to accomplish a range of activities, processes, and procedures.
- Check to see if a certain country is politically safe while also keeping an eye out for threats by interviewing people in-depth and looking at things on the ground.
- Assess the structure of the organization, management policies, practices, and processes; as well as administrative operations, processes, and mechanisms, using qualitative and quantitative methodologies and procedures.
- The use of management and organizational strategies, processes, and procedures to carry out a broad range of research and projects with a long-term effect, as well as budgeting methods and techniques to generate assessments and estimations of resource requirements
- Examine current developments that may impact the ability to execute counter terrorism assistance and/or capacity building initiatives.
- Responsible for delivering daily customer assistance to the IT business management office, including the preparation of customer briefings and reports that include complicated program/project financial data as well as other complex contract, project, or company specifics.
- Adapting or devising new ways for examining specific findings and tracking progress requires a high level of knowledge.
- having worked in a PMO or BMO for two years (e.g. financial management, schedule management, risk management, communications management)
- Projects and initiatives involving complex systems or issues of fundamental importance to the firm were undertaken.
- Federal law requires the Department of Homeland Security to utilize the E-Check System to verify the employment eligibility of all new employees, and as a condition of continuing employment, the new hire is required to take active efforts to remedy any inconsistencies that are found by the system.
- Capability to create interaction at all levels within the foreign policy and intelligence sectors in order to share critical information for both areas of activity.
- The ability to grasp and appreciate the policy implications of a given issue, project, or development in a specified geographic or functional specialized region.