5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Anchor – Malkiya
To put it simply, a Production Assistant works alongside hosts, producers/editors, reporters, and other contributors to create content for broadcasts. An ideal candidate will know how to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines while still producing quality work in terms of narrative and interview ideas, guest booking, and production. A solid foundation in research, writing, and communication is required for success in audio and digital/social media.
Job Title : Anchor
Location : Malkiya, Malkiya, Bahrain
Salary : $ 17.71 per hour.
Company : Paramount
Job Type : Full-Time
- Product assembly and photo shoot preparation for toys, furniture, home décor, apparel, activities, education, games, and crafts.
- Facing new challenges as they arise is a great way to learn more about the department and the pipeline.
- Props, sets, furniture, and walls can all benefit from regular cleaning, painting, and repair.
- supporting the movement of tangible goods inside the studio.
- Under editorial direction, writes host copies such as scripts, billboards, tape and copy pieces, and connecting copy between elements.
- makes use of the appropriate social media platforms to research topics and interact with the target audience (as required and directed).
- Aiding in the tidiness of dressing rooms, prop rooms, and other backstage areas.
- puts together and frames camera pictures, taking into account technical factors like as light, lenses, and camera settings to create the appropriate results for the director.
- Adjusts positions and controls of cameras to change focus, exposure and lighting as requested by the director.
- Communication with the leadership team regarding the preparedness and correctness of prop storage and location. Maintaining prop inventory levels and communicating needs to the executive team
- Ability to initiate, plan and produce program material for series or other long-term projects, with minimal supervision.
- A demonstrated ability to write clearly, succinctly, and with a firm command of grammar standards for broadcast.
- ability to multitask, set priorities, and complete tasks on time.
- expert use of office equipment including computers, telephones, photocopiers, scanners, fax machines, and more.
- Capability in using social media to investigate and report on topics of interest to an audience.