Full-Time Art Director/Books – Malilipot
As Creative Director, you will oversee the conception and implementation of innovative strategies and creative standards that establish or adhere to brand equity for new and existing goods across all of our portfolios. This position supports and drives the department’s overall efforts and strategic vision by leading and mentoring a team of design professionals (graphic designers, industrial designers, photographers, illustrators, etc.) and by participating in multi-disciplinary cross-functional teams (strategists, marketers, copywriters, etc.) while frequently collaborating with external consultants, freelancers, and agency partners. The Creative Director will confidently and modestly present high-priority projects to top management. The Creative Director must be able to articulate design logic and defend their work while remaining receptive to input and different ideas. For you to be successful in this capacity, you must be able to clearly communicate your vision both verbally and visually. Candidates for this position must be comfortable and willing to work in dynamic environments, such as collaborative workshops and brainstorming sessions.
Job Title : Art Director/Books
Location : Malilipot, Albay Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 31.98 per hour.
Company : ATTN:
Job Type : Full-Time
- Examines team members’ creative work and provides feedback; also responsible for advising and coaching less experienced employees.
- keeps the look of the original brand intact while spreading it. Designs, maintains, and promotes consistent visual representations of the brand as needed.
- Facilitates timely and useful exchanges between the inventive process and external stakeholders.
- aids the overall efforts of the internal creative department by giving creative projects with a robust, well-defined creative strategy.
- Delivers polished client presentations that are clear, succinct, and direct, engaging, aesthetically captivating, and persuasive, and that are backed by a solid justification and plan.
- Partners with the Account Management lead and department leadership to establish budgets, timelines and deliverables and ensure adherence to budget restrictions.
- Serving as an ongoing equity advocate to maintain brand continuity both inside and outside the firm, partners with internal and external partners to represent essential brand equities and governance.
- Explore the creative sector, and make sure you’re up to date on all the latest trends and innovations.
- actively takes part in brand briefings, accepting and critiquing alternative approaches based on the company’s creative strategy with grace and poise.
- makes certain that excellent attention to detail is given while maintaining a high standard of inventiveness.
- Expert maintaining composure under pressure and effectively coping with change and multitasking.
- six years of experience in graphic design, communications, or advertising, with an emphasis on package design at progressively higher levels of responsibility, and a master’s degree in design, advertising, or communications
- mastery of the packaging design process, including the norms, processes, and economics involved.
- Competence in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop at the intermediate level and familiarity with the Apple Macintosh platform are required.
- Knowledgeable in all stages of the design process (from brainstorming to final production) and able to create and define design strategy.