29 Jan 2023
Full-Time Assistant Art Director – Rampur
To join our team, we’re looking for a fantastic art director. In a quickly expanding company, you will lead a group of full-time workers and independent contractors to create cutting-edge designs for advertising, brand, and video projects.
Job Title : Assistant Art Director
Location : Rampur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 38.69 per hour.
Company : wearebarbarian
Job Type : Full-Time
- Keep each project’s creative vision and goals aligned with the overarching campaign’s goals and the client, brand, retailer, and company’s needs.
- Lead creative projects and teams in tandem with Strategy, Campaigns, and Project Management from initial ideation through final, pixel-perfect execution.
- Come up with promotional content that can be used in emails, websites, online exhibits, and any other relevant online medium.
- Attend kick-off meetings with our internal clients, manage project activities, and make suggestions for solutions to business needs.
- Ability to work with a wide range of product specs and a working knowledge of promotional media vendors.
- Setting the idea and stylistic direction while actively participating in the design of numerous projects and campaigns, you can encourage involvement and engagement by offering design solutions.
- Follow brand and campaign guidelines to deliver content that is consistent with the brand and gets results.
- We consistently achieve or surpass our sales, customer retention, and new customer goals.
- Manage a team of designers and copywriters to produce marketing collateral that promotes the brand and increases sales.
- Producing original consumer promotion and shopper marketing collateral for use in agency, client, and new-business efforts.
- a desire to make people better while fusing technology and storytelling to motivate individuals to change the way they think about and interact with the world.
- skill in brand building, including a firm understanding of how to incorporate a brand into each and every part of a marketing strategy.
- A bachelor’s degree in visual design, advertising, or a closely related discipline is required.
- Able to work well with others and convey ideas clearly in conversations with superiors and subordinates.
- Capability to produce quality work within time constraints while paying close attention to detail. attitude of initiative and teamwork.