Full-Time Assistant Construction Manager/Assistant – Lobo
The major goal of the Assistant Site Manager post is to serve diverse duties in supporting and preserving the historic site. With the varied duties of this role, the Assistant Site Manager must have strong verbal and written communication skills, outstanding organizational abilities, and the capacity to establish new programs and special events. The individual in this role must be able to create and maintain excellent work relationships, like working outside and with the public, and be able to handle many projects at the same time while engaging with employees, suppliers, and the community.
Job Title : Assistant Construction Manager/Assistant
Location : Lobo, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 33.78 per hour.
Company : Atlas Builders
Job Type : Full-Time
- Extraordinary measures such as building evacuation, lockdowns, and other safety concerns are included in protocols for visitor sign-in and facility management.
- Work schedules are developed with the help of the scheduler. Monitors and reports unlawful overtime to the Site Manager.
- Validates the adherence to the organization’s internal rules and procedures, such as those of the Technical Services department and the departments of human resources, financial records and information technology (IT) (IT).
- In collaboration with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to policy and procedure. Builds ties with non-company suppliers and aids with price, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Keep an accurate and full inventory of corporate resources, supplies, equipment, and tools for task efficiency.
- Assists in the proactive monitoring of licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) of workers, as well as monitors the Expiring, in order to ensure that active licenses and certifications are purchased prior to current licenses and certifications reaching their expiration dates.
- Work with individuals who report to you to evaluate their performance against the job description’s requirements and then have a discussion with you about the results of that assessment.
- It encompasses but is not limited to interviewing and recruiting; training; coaching; inspiring… etc.
- Include but not limited to: timekeeping; injury management; Attendance; and Change of Status request in the reports you provide.
- Show excellent communication and interpersonal abilities, especially the ability to inspire, convince, and work with varied personalities.
- capable of delivering strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, such as customer focus, open communication, and readiness to teach and offer feedback.
- Capacity to read, write, add, and subtract; six (6) months to one (1) year of similar sanitation experience; broad working knowledge of computers/technology (e.g., Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); ability to use personal protection equipment; and ability to operate in harsh temperatures.
- comparable to a high school diploma or a college degree. Telephonic abilities; recruiting; interviewing techniques; interpersonal abilities; Attuned to the needs of the customer while adhering to the highest standards of professionalism. As a self-directed thinker who is also an effective communicator, motivator, and mentor,
- An education in technology is required. With an associate’s degree and two or four years of work experience, a bachelor’s degree may be achieved. Requires five years of CH/MH-53E flying experience.
- To properly manage the manufacturing process of several aircraft with complicated internal/external relationships, the site leaders must be able to provide guidance and assistance.