9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Assistant Customer Site Supervisor – Dangcagan
The Assistant Site Manager is responsible for developing excellent staff, setting high performance expectations, and using business training resources to ensure that workers’ efforts and successes are acknowledged. Takes on inventory protection, asset management, and operational challenges. Maintains the general cleanliness of the facility, stock room, and outside spaces. Through meetings and open talks, fosters a healthy connection between the consumer and the team.
Job Title : Assistant Customer Site Supervisor
Location : Dangcagan, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 32.77 per hour.
Company : Jet Recruiters
Job Type : Part-Time
- Assists with proactive monitoring of staff licenses and certificates (including CPR certifications) and monitors expiration to ensure active licenses and certifications are acquired before existing ones expire.
- Validates the adherence to the organization’s internal rules and procedures, such as those of the Technical Services department and the departments of human resources, financial records and information technology (IT) (IT).
- A little assistance with scheduling would go a long way Recording all time spent in accordance with Schedule E, including extra hours if applicable. Employees who clock in or out too early or too late should be reported to the Site Manager.
- Timekeeping, the treatment of injuries, attendance, and changes in status are only some of the things that have to be reported as quickly and precisely as possible.
- Direct reporting managers train, coach, motivate, and evaluate. They interview, hire, train, motivate, and evaluate direct reports.
- In order to run a successful business, a manager must keep track of all of the company’s resources, supplies, equipment, and tools.
- Then have a discussion with that person about the results of your appraisal of their work, using the performance criteria outlined in their job descriptions.
- Building visits, visitor sign-in processes, and building activities, such as building evacuations, lockdowns, emergency situations, and safety protocols, are all monitored.
- In collaboration with the Site Manager, ensures that all daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation items are handled according to policy and procedure. Builds ties with non-company suppliers and aids with price, inventory, and service and return privileges negotiations.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills, especially the ability to motivate and influence others and deal with individuals of various types.
- Capable of giving excellent leadership to the operation in order to build a high-performing team, including customer focus, open communication, and a willingness to teach and offer feedback.
- Must help site executives in directing a complex aircraft production program.
- An advanced degree in a technological field Having an associate’s degree in the relevant field with an additional two (2) or four (4) years of work experience may satisfy the bachelor’s degree requirement. Candidates must have a minimum of five years of experience in the CH/MH-53E.
- A high school diploma. Interpersonal and interviewing skills are only a few examples. Excellent customer service that pays careful attention to details while also looking at the big picture. a leader who inspires people with their thoughts
- Six (6) months to a year of similar sanitation experience; general computer/technology working knowledge (e.g. Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word); the capacity to use personal protection equipment; and the ability to operate in work conditions with high temperature changes are also required.