30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Assistant Director Clinical Pharmacy – Bahawalpur
Accompanying a licensed pharmacist, the Pharmacy Assistant is responsible for providing in-person and telephone customer service, receiving new and refill prescriptions for processing, producing computerized or typed labels for prescriptions, preparing filled prescriptions for sale, and assisting pharmacy staff with clerical functions.
Job Title : Assistant Director Clinical Pharmacy
Location : Bahawalpur, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 16.22 per hour.
Company : Samaritan Medical Center
Job Type : Full-Time
- It is important to keep the area clean and organized, clean the area on a regular basis, and follow the correct disposal procedures.
- Ensure that all medication storage rooms are adequately and securely maintained in line with Department of Health, The Joint Commission, and State Board of Pharmacy standards, among other requirements.
- Assists in developing a thorough awareness of the product’s market, rivals, customer requirements, distribution methods, and Company offerings.
- Performs tasks in the event of an emergency, such as covering sick calls, adjusting workloads, and taking on projects.
- One of the many items that must be included in a prescription is all relevant information on how to get a new prescription, such as the drug’s name and dosage and strength as well as specific directions on how to take the medicine. This person is aware of the possibility of generic or therapeutic replacements in certain cases.
- Prescriptions are sold after authenticating the patient’s identity by comparing a call slip to a claim check, examining a health plan card or other patient identification.
- Manage cash, credit, and check transactions at the point of sale and ensure that all monetary transactions are correct. When you finish your shift, reconcile all of your daily register transactions and look for inconsistencies.
- Packages and labels sterile and non-sterile materials, as well as doses created on the spot, using the batch record from the pharmacist.
- In a manner that embodies the pharmacy’s mission and the organization’s vision, provides appropriate medications, information, and professional services in a helpful, empathetic, pleasant, and efficient manner.
- When necessary, completes alert and reorder forms, fills floorstock request forms from patient care areas, processes charges to the relevant cost centers, receives deliveries from wholesalers and other suppliers, checks for expiry dates of pharmaceuticals, and maintains inventory management.
- Complies with all allocated automated distribution tasks and obligations.
- Competence in a fast-paced, team-oriented atmosphere where numerous tasks are completed at the same time while sticking to rigorous deadlines
- possess strong leadership talents and outstanding organizational skills, as well as the ability to think critically and make sound decisions.
- A quality-conscious individual who is driven to seek out faults and enquire when anything looks to be incorrect.
- Assuring the timely delivery of medications and other pharmacy supplies to the patient areas. This category includes crash, cardiac, and surgical carts.