Part-Time Assistant Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now – Gujranwala
The Kitchen Manager is in charge of the kitchen’s overall operations, ensuring that they meet operational and budgetary goals. In order to keep costs down, they must keep an eye on food and labor costs while while maintaining high standards for their products. It’s the responsibility of this position to actively plan, coordinate, and train their coworkers in order to accomplish certain sales objectives as well as cost and coworker retention goals. To be successful in this position, you must focus on achieving the highest level of team performance in terms of customer service and experience as well as boosting sales and profitability, effective cost controls, and retaining all coworkers in accordance with all company guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Job Title : Assistant Kitchen Manager – Hiring Now
Location : Gujranwala, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 14.7 per hour.
Company : AMC Theatres
Job Type : Part-Time
- On a continual basis, demonstrate good behaviors of respect, politeness, and compassion for internal and external visitors in order to actively represent the brand and business values.
- In the kitchen, provide direction and leadership in the development, training, execution, and monitoring of performance standards.
- Before coworker’s clock out, checklists and other side tasks must be done. Verifies the cleanliness of food preparation and serving areas to ensure safety and sanitary practices are being adhered to at all times.
- Ensure that all coworkers are adequately trained at all kitchen stations, including weekly/monthly inventory duties, the year-round and specialty food menus, the KDS system, and rules and procedures for food preparation, cleaning, and side job responsibilities.
- Identifies, stocks, and dates prepared goods and actively participates in food quality control. To aid in maintaining freshness, keep awareness of every product/inventory in the freezers and coolers.
- Work within defined rules and criteria for labor, COGS, and controllable expenses to ensure a profitable location.
- Ensures all coworkers can clearly, accurately, and passionately describe menu offerings to guests
- Assist and report to the General Manager and administrative counterparts in the development and monitoring of fiscal budgets for kitchen operations in order to maximize the kitchen’s short- and long-term profitability.
- The kitchen manager also ensures that the kitchen is cleaned on a regular basis, that food is properly disposed of, and that all hygiene requirements are followed.
- Plan the shifts of your coworkers to reflect the busyness of a pub or restaurant. Scheduling all work based on predictive models guarantees that all roles are fully occupied and that labor costs remain within budget. Examines requests for shift swaps and other modifications to regular work schedules.
- Mentoring and leadership skills; the capacity to operate in high-stress environments. The ability to operate in a fast-paced setting with tight deadlines, various projects, and changing circumstances is essential. The capacity to adapt and think on your feet is essential.
- Experience in the hotel industry as a chef spanning a minimum of three years is required. Extensive scheduling and personnel knowledge is essential.
- Experience with Google Docs/Forms and Microsoft Office (Excel, Word) are required. Data entry and inventory tracking may be done with care using a spreadsheet. A basic understanding of personal finance is essential.
- Applicants must possess a high school diploma or GED, or have at least two years of relevant job experience. Preference is given to those with a degree or certificate from a recognized culinary institution.
- Ability to communicate with coworkers and the general public in a professional, polite, and productive manner. Strong interpersonal skills and a desire to work as part of a team are required.