7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Assistant Project Manager – Damietta
To run a fast-paced lawn and garden goods manufacturing plant, we are searching for an Assistant Site Manager with an entrepreneurial spirit. The monitoring of daily key point measurements, safety, manufacturing flow, and material costs are all part of the day-to-day responsibilities. Bottom line outcomes will be the responsibility of the Assistant Site Manager in this position.
Job Title : Assistant Project Manager
Location : Damietta, Dumyāṭ, Egypt
Salary : $ 33.21 per hour.
Company : Executive Recruiters
Job Type : Full-Time
- Assists in the creation of employee schedules, the recording of hours worked by the whole staff, including overtime hours, and the monitoring of Schedule E hours. Early or late clock-ins or clock-outs that result in unlawful overtime are monitored and reported to the Site Manager.
- The daily, weekly, and monthly reconciliation instructions given by the Site Manager are carried out correctly. Formalizing price and stock discussions via commercial agreements with vendors outside the firm.
- Demonstrate strong interpersonal and communication abilities, especially the ability to encourage and convince people and deal with varied personalities.
- Monitors staff licenses and credentials (including CPR certifications) and guarantees they’re renewed before expiring.
- Review the efficiency of subordinates based on the performance standards provided in the job description, and discuss the evaluation with the subordinate.
- There must be timely and accurate reporting of everything from timekeeping to injury management to attendance to status changes.
- An internal audit is conducted to ensure that all departments are adhering to policies and procedures (IT).
- Management and development of direct reports involves interviewing, recruiting, training, coaching, motivating, assessing, establishing and altering work hours, resolving team member complaints and grievances, punishing team members, planning and directing team work, etc.
- Preserve an accurate and complete inventory of corporate items, supplies, equipment, and tools needed for job-related duties.
- The procedures for visitor sign-in and facility management include provisions for extraordinary actions such as evacuating the building, instituting lockdowns, and addressing other security problems.
- Outlook, Excel, and Word knowledge is necessary, as as the ability to operate in high-temperature conditions (-40°F to 140°F).
- Must be able to provide site leaders with direction and assistance to oversee the production of a large number of aircraft with complex internal and external links.
- capable of delivering strong leadership to the operation in order to establish a high performance team, such as customer focus, open communication, and readiness to teach and offer feedback.
- The same as a diploma from a public or private high school. Interpersonal and interviewing skills are only some of the qualities that fall under this category. Excellent customer service that pays close attention to the smallest of details while simultaneously keeping an eye on the broader picture. a leader who inspires others by their ideas and innovations
- A bachelor’s degree in a technically relevant discipline is necessary. By submitting documentation of completion of an associate degree in the appropriate subject, together with either two (2) more years of extra experience or four (4) more years of further experience, the need for a bachelor’s degree may be waived. Candidates with at least five years of CH/MH-53E experience are desirable.