Part-Time Assistant Structural Design Director – Banhā
Design Director with hands-on experience and multi-hyphenate skills to join our creative team is required. An expert in art direction and design, the ideal candidate is responsible for creating visually stunning assets and content for use across all of our marketing communications, including lifestyle and product photography, motion graphics design, packaging and product illustrations, as well as layouts and graphics, and environmental design. You are enthusiastic about providing visual solutions that are focused on the customer. You are a problem-solver who excels at it. If you want to provide excellent marketing campaigns and product experiences, you are comfortable working in partnership with people from multiple disciplines throughout the business. But, most importantly, you are a visionary leader who can encourage excellent design thinking across the creative team and build a clear vision for our visual identity strategy.
Job Title : Assistant Structural Design Director
Location : Banhā, Al-Qalyūbiyyah, Egypt
Salary : $ 42.25 per hour.
Company : DesignStudio Group Ltd.
Job Type : Part-Time
- We need to preserve and enforce our brand rules (typefaces, materials, and color palettes) while we expand our current services and establish new ones.
- Before any samples are manufactured, the designer closely monitors the whole process to guarantee that the product is at its optimum.
- The creative concept must be implemented appropriately, working with the strategy and creative teams, product designers and motion designers, production teams and suppliers.
- Work with our Design Team to come up with project ideas and management approaches that will help them create work that they will enjoy and be inspired by, while also acting as a model for other designers to aspire towards in their own projects.
- Guarantee that the projects you are in charge of continue beyond their intended scopes, and find further possibilities inside the client’s organization
- You should have a distinct design point of view and a vision for the future, and you should be courageous in pursuing innovative design solutions and championing ambitious and boundary-pushing concepts.
- Aid your clients and coworkers at the same time as guaranteeing that your brand and customers’ needs are addressed. Learn from each other as a team with our creative directors, strategists, project managers and account reps on your side.
- In responsibility of ensuring that the company’s strategy and brand goals are realized while working with partners across the Creative, Marketing, Product, Editorial, and Affiliate divisions as well as other departments, among other responsibilities.
- Lead and develop a collection of best-in-class, customer-centric visual assets for use in a variety of advertising, marketing, and product activities.
- Demonstrate courage in the face of the unknown and a desire to bring order to design exploration via your actions. While juggling many projects, develop campaign concepts and ideas with the help of creative directors.
- Confident in any job, with any customer, anywhere in the world, able to change and adapt (from startups to corporations to schools and beyond). Able to use the tools to help the team when they need it.
- The ability to demonstrate a thorough knowledge of how creativity may be used to accomplish business goals while also adhering to and promoting brand standards for aesthetic and communication excellence.
- A multidisciplinary approach to the design process is shown in these graphic solutions for digital and experiential, product/service, and narrative projects.
- Excellent visual communication abilities, as shown by a solid portfolio that demonstrates an ability to successfully integrate typography, color and composition to meet branding and marketing goals.
- Experience with integrated campaigns using digital, social, and/or new media that is based on design.