2 Feb 2023
Part-Time Associate Asset Manager – Naqādah
There will be one Asset Manager responsible for overseeing all projects under development’s operating portfolio and operational elements. The Asset Manager is responsible for overseeing the leasing, marketing, hiring, and launching of new projects, as well as the operational performance of the property. For this position, we are looking for someone who is self-motivated, enthusiastic, and detail-oriented, as well as someone who can handle a variety of assignments at once. Having excellent oral and written communication skills is a must.
Job Title : Associate Asset Manager
Location : Naqādah, Qinā, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.72 per hour.
Company : MetLife
Job Type : Part-Time
- To guarantee that asset data, such as serial numbers or identification tags, in a configuration management database is correct, complete, and auditable at all times, it must be reviewed and maintained (CMDB).
- Monitor and evaluate technical and financial data relevant to company hardware from the moment of requisition until the time of disposal. Construct and implement techniques and processes for this purpose.
- Calculate and assess future cash flows, then suggest capital calls and dividends to investors based on these projections. All escrow and running cash accounts must be adequately funded at all times.
- There should be a thorough simulation of an asset’s whole life cycle, from purchase to disposal, as well as investor returns in all situations. Manage the yearly budgeting, strategic planning, and reforecasting processes.
- Compiling and distributing data to county employees and the wider public. This role might serve as the county’s representative on a number of boards, committees, and organizations involved in infrastructure asset management.
- The day-to-day operations, market position, and ultimate sale of each asset need the development and implementation of strategic business strategy.
- Throughout the Public Works Department, infrastructure asset management best practices are being implemented strategically and practically. The provision of asset management software training falls under this category.
- Investigate ways to increase the usefulness of technological assets that are now sitting idle or just partly used in order to maximize asset efficiency and ROI.
- Pay special attention to pre-payable, balloon, and maturing loans while keeping an eye out for any Business Development refinancing options.
- Assume responsibility for maintaining positive working relationships with current tenants on behalf of the business. Negotiating lease conditions with high-profile tenants will be easier if you have solid contacts with leasing agents, attorneys, and lenders.
- you need to have 5 years of experience managing infrastructure assets in a government agency. You also need to have at least 1 year of supervisory experience or be a team leader.
- Be able to communicate in English at a level that allows the employee to grasp and convey information in a way that allows the employee to safely and effectively execute the tasks of their position.
- Possess the ability to operate effectively in a team-oriented atmosphere and collaborate with internal colleagues, external suppliers, and cross-functional teams.
- Many computer tools, including word processing, spreadsheets, databases and presentation software are required for success in the workplace. The Internet and Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint are essential.
- Detailed knowledge in all aspects of contract management and purchasing and procurement.