9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate, Business Tax Services – Bauan
We’re looking for a Tax Associate to join our team. This position will help in the preparation of the company’s tax returns and give assistance during audits of the tax returns. Participate in the day-to-day operations of the company’s tax, accounting, and payroll departments. Accountable for managing all elements of our customers’ accounts, including customer service.
Job Title : Associate, Business Tax Services
Location : Bauan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 26.56 per hour.
Company : Withum
Job Type : Full-Time
- All methods and procedures, including fraud, that do not fulfill regulatory criteria must be reported to management.
- Accounts and activity are reviewed, and reconciliations of income tax balances (i.e., income tax due and deferred tax assets and liabilities) and Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, including international withholding and franchise/gross receipts taxes, are prepared.
- Tax returns for expats; equalization and other miscellaneous tax forms for expatriates; production of different overseas assignment cost predictions.
- In order to properly manage your time and engage with people, you should work on honing your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills.
- Work on a broad variety of tax difficulties, composing memos, letters to clients, and other materials, all while offering opinions and suggestions to the public
- aiding clients to leave a lasting legacy via the preparation of estate and gift taxes, charitable donations, and other acts of philanthropy.
- Looking to advance your professional career by improving your customer service and technical accounting skills in order to open new doors for yourself and your future? We can help.
- Give advice on how to file taxes, how long to file them, how much money to pay, and more. This includes but is not limited to checking on all compliance and filing status.
- Learning how to compile and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to prepare personal balance sheets and net worth statements.
- Corporate policies and procedures, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering responsibilities, as well as related laws and legislation.
- You’ll need a reliable way to go to and from work, as well as other work-related events like meetings and customer interactions, in order to effectively carry out your job tasks.
- A well-organized and adaptive professional who has showed the ability to handle many projects and procedures efficiently while achieving internal and external deadlines.
- A CPA license and a bachelor’s degree in accounting are required for this post. 3 to 6 years of tax experience at a large CPA firm or corporate tax department is necessary, as is an ability to work well in teams.
- It’s essential that you have the technological know-how necessary to get the most out of your job. Ability to use Microsoft Office apps (Word/Excel/Excel Spreadsheet/Database) Expertise with computers is desired.
- Being able to decipher written instructions, such as safety regulations or operating and maintenance procedures, is an asset in this field. Reports and letters may be written with ease. The ability to answer queries from firm personnel and the wider public in a clear and concise manner. Good interpersonal and verbal skills are a must. Possession of the ability to do basic math operations with whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all measurement units. To be able to design and comprehend bar graphs and to calculate percentages and ratios.