7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Copy Editor (Temporary) – Buldana
Joining our dynamic team, we’re looking for a self-motivated and highly skilled Associate Editor. Every part of a first-grade-level classroom magazine will be supported by the person who holds this job in the school. When it comes to first-grade education, the Associate Editor will propose story ideas and assist in the creation of lessons and activities. Any administrative activities that need to be completed will be be handled by this individual, as well.
Job Title : Associate Copy Editor (Temporary)
Location : Buldana, Maharashtra, India
Salary : $ 20.69 per hour.
Company : Conde Nast
Job Type : Full-Time
- For material that may not be suitable for broadcast, provide thoughtful and well-articulated observations and suggestions. Things like excessive violence or explicit language, replicate behavior, commercial product placement, or other sights that aren’t fit for broadcast might fall into this category.
- Ease the coordination of content production and editorial direction across the editorial staff, external resources, and other departments.
- Check advertisements from the start to make sure they meet internal brand standards and regulatory requirements, and look at a wide range of marketing, scientific, and other evidence that backs up advertising claims.
- Perceiving and expressing information for all media, including recipes and stories, in order to fit them into the brand’s overall editorial plan (digital, print, social, podcast, video, etc)
- Writing and publishing service-oriented pieces for print and web, ranging from product recommendations to technique primers to interviews with chefs or home cooks.
- Get a handle on the year-to-year goals for the number of journal submissions, publishing volumes, and transfer speeds.
- Continuously monitor and assess departmental systems and processes in order to create and execute unique ideas that will improve how we function.
- build strong relationships with people in the production, JEO, IT and other departments. This will make sure that any problems that arise with your journal can be quickly and effectively solved.
- Achieve a high level of engagement from Editors in Chief (EIC) and Editorial Board Members (EBM).
- providing approved sources, information about the author’s background, formatting rules, and deadlines.
- Have the skill and willingness in an ever-changing, high-pressure environment to efficiently manage multiple competing demands on one’s time.
- Three to 5 years of work experience as a journalist, writer, or someone in a similar field is ideal. This experience should include reporting and editing skills, as well as some knowledge of headline best practices, SEO, and how to plan newsletters.
- Experience with web-based publishing, content management systems, and content production tools, such as Adobe Photoshop, is required.
- It is important to have interpersonal skills and the capacity to deal with people at all levels on a daily basis.
- Ability to work effectively with individuals from other departments (Art, Photography, and the Test Kitchen), as well as with freelancers and outside contributors, at all levels of the brand