Full-Time Associate Director, Finance – Santa Teresita
For the company’s long-term financial health, it is up to the Director of Finance to establish the broad financial and administrative strategies, plans, and practices that will be implemented across the organization. maintains the security of the company’s financial records and other sensitive information. responsible for all accounting activities, internal controls, and related systems. manages the general ledger, accounts payable, and financial reporting for an organization. functions as the HR department’s go-to person for creating, implementing, and assessing HR and employee relations policies, programs, and practices. The salary range and benefits package will be discussed in relation to the applicant’s level of experience. The President is ultimately responsible for all tasks related to managing the economy, supervising operations, and handling human resources. delivers to the President any and all financial data he may require. command of the accounting staff.
Job Title : Associate Director, Finance
Location : Santa Teresita, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 42.71 per hour.
Company : PayPal
Job Type : Full-Time
- Establishes and oversees tax practices and guidelines. Assists the company’s and its principals’ external tax advisors in estimating future taxable income and locating tax planning opportunities by providing quarterly or more frequent data as needed. Manages the process of preparing the company’s annual income tax returns with the assistance of outside tax specialists.
- Helps other managers and departments out by giving them the data they need to do their jobs.
- must provide final permission to any and all contracts for the purchase of goods or services, as well as any other activities that involve the expenditure of money.
- protection of the business’s resources via internal controls, audits, and insurance.
- Provides analysis of operational results in light of established goals and targets, and communicates findings to upper management.
- Coordinates, examines, and approves budget recommendations with the President; talks about suggested improvements and substantial revisions.
- compiles operations statistics and special reports, like interim and year-end financial statements, as well as establishes and implements accounting regulations. Ensures that all financial transactions and records are recorded accurately and maintained by the company’s accounting system.
- Establishes, coordinates, and administers, as an integral part of management, an adequate plan for the control of operations, including profit planning, programs for capital investing and financing, sales forecasts, expense budgets, and cost standards, as well as necessary controls and procedures to effectuate the plan.
- Managing the company’s cash flow is a top priority. The authority to establish credit, collections, and purchasing policies, as well as schedules for repaying debts and other financial obligations, is an essential part of responsibility.
- To ensure adherence to defined policies and processes, it enables the control and editing of all corporate orders. It also makes it easier to manage data and retrieve records created by these orders.
- Solid familiarity with financial accounting software, as well as Excel, Word, and other PC applications.
- Experienced in managing finances and accounting for a minimum of eight years.
- Experience developing and maintaining internal controls, processing payroll, budgeting, costing, and preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Strong analytical, verbal, and written communication abilities, as well as organizational skills.
- a complete education in the field of accounting; this includes inventory management, accounts payable and receivable, and general ledger upkeep.