30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Associate Director-Senior Product Manager – Talakag
Acquiring and prioritizing product needs, making real-time choices based on ROI, working closely with the many departments to ensure that revenue and customer satisfaction targets are reached are just some of the tasks of an Associate Product Manager’s job.
Job Title : Associate Director-Senior Product Manager
Location : Talakag, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 29.5 per hour.
Company : IL MAKIAGE
Job Type : Full-Time
- Customers and product teams must collaborate closely to identify and record customer requirements and options (engineering, customer success, operations, etc.
- The portfolio/product strategy incorporates all of these elements. Create and execute strategies, analyze performance indicators, communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders are just a few of the responsibilities of this role.
- For our customers’ digital products, storyboards aid in the development and implementation of new features.
- Work with technology teams to give meaningful value to customers, including product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, successful release delivery, and measurement.
- Consumers’ expectations are critical success aspects and demands through connection with customers for incorporation into programs.
- As required, participate in user acceptability testing and do smoke testing to ensure that releases and release candidates satisfy functional requirements, recording any faults with reproducible procedures as soon as possible.
- Those who are unfamiliar with the competitive environment may benefit from an overview of major outcomes and trends from competitive research, when possible, using data.
- Forecasting, pricing, back-order management, and launch management execution are all responsibilities for the assigned segments and product lines. Involved in the lifetime and operations of enterprises both domestically and internationally.
- If a company’s goods, sales, and marketing, as well as financial planning and coordination, are to be successful, they all need coordination.
- This individual acts as a role model for others, inspiring them to be their best selves, motivating them, and assisting them to achieve their utmost potential.
- With a bachelor’s degree in engineering or the sciences and at least four years of experience in a problem-solving or analytical function, you’ll be considered for this position.
- ensuring that the product’s KPIs are met; leverages data to enhance the product
- Attention to detail, skill as a communicator and manager of stakeholders, a focus on customers, the capacity to be both critical and creative and an efficient planner are just a few of the traits that would constitute an excellent candidate for this position.
- Having a fundamental comprehension of product management (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- It recommends products that meet both the demands of the client and those of the company.