2 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Equipment Operator, Folder – Gluer (3rd Shift) – Pusa
The Equipment Operator is responsible for driving a range of heavy equipment trucks that disseminate and compress construction demolition, commercial, and residential garbage at the post collection sites.
Job Title : Associate Equipment Operator, Folder – Gluer (3rd Shift)
Location : Pusa, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 26.06 per hour.
Company : Waste Connections
Job Type : Full-Time
- The ability to drive a light or medium-complex piece of city or utility maintenance equipment and operate it safely is required. This includes the ability to operate a rubber-tired backhoe and other types of tracked excavators and loaders as well as other types of maintenance equipment like bobcats and street sweepers. It also includes the ability to operate a front-end loader.
- On a daily basis, ensure that the maintenance facility is clean, orderly, and safe. Clean the equipment thoroughly after each use. Inspect all equipment and report any issues to the Equipment Technician.
- Loads, transports, and unloads construction supplies such as sand, flexbase, asphalt, gravel, and other materials from City stockpiles or suppliers to City sites in order to fulfill construction or maintenance projects.
- Operate hand and power tools, as well as construction and maintenance equipment including mowing machines, front-end loaders, and air hammers, in a safe manner. Cleaning culverts, mowing, mending potholes, clearing waste, and shoveling asphalt and snow are all examples of physical work.
- In order to ensure the long-term viability of construction equipment, mechanical maintenance and repairs are carried out on a regular basis by the mechanics.
- In order to transport and position raw materials as well as finished components, the employment of material movement equipment is required. Standard operating procedures should be followed for both the maintenance and operation of a vehicle.
- Uses heavy machinery in accordance with the company’s safety standards and procedures. Performs regular equipment inspections and preventive maintenance; keeps detailed records of findings.
- Execute all of the obligations of an equipment operator. Keep a complete log of all machine operations, maintenance, and gas use.
- You must be able to communicate effectively with a broad spectrum of individuals, both inside and outside of your business, in order to be successful in the workplace. is well-versed in workplace safety procedures and follows them religiously. Contributes to a team effort in a collaborative way.
- Drives a truck and trailer rig to move earth-moving equipment or other medium- to large-sized vehicles to a job site. Follows safety rules and standards.
- Requires six months of experience as an Equipment Operator I or one year in a similar capacity. Education in turfgrass management or a related field may substitute for work experience.
- Experience and a general equivalency certificate at the high school level or above (GED), A valid driver’s license is required, as is two years of experience working with heavy machinery, such as a forklift or similar equipment.
- One of the best communicators in the business. Power-driven equipment and tools must be properly maintained and operated
- Demonstrated ability to promote a culture of service, workforce diversity, equality and inclusion, and team environment.
- basic construction methods, techniques, and materials, as well as a working understanding of the hazards of the task and the widely recognized safety precautions, Manual dexterity and long-term endurance are required.