7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Landscape Architect – Calatagan
Land development and landscape architecture projects and customers with a wide range of interests will be included in the responsibilities of the Landscape Architect. Throughout the design process, the person will collaborate with external clients, internal team members, public groups, and other design experts, and will successfully communicate with them via written, verbal, and visual communication.
Job Title : Associate Landscape Architect
Location : Calatagan, Batangas Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 53.41 per hour.
Company : Food Management Search
Job Type : Full-Time
- Part of a manager’s tasks include managing and organizing the work of consultants, estimating budgets, and reviewing progress payments.
- With the help of other departments, confirm that the landscaping and irrigation designs are in conformity with zoning requirements before submitting them for final approval
- Design proposals for County Park facilities are solicited from the general public, as well as community organizations and government entities.
- The landscape architect is useful when the department requires support with construction administration and inspections, as well as field investigations to gather information for design or facility work. ADA compliance inspections and facility/site condition evaluations are also part of their service portfolio.
- Coordination and organization of community engagement sessions, public meetings, or internal meetings for park initiatives are coordinated and organized by this position.
- Engineers, architects, and agency workers collaborate to develop a design that is compatible with regulatory requirements, provides value to the client’s project, is sustainable, and is resistant to the elements of time and weather.
- Evaluate current circumstances, review existing reports and data, inventory existing landscaping and enhancements, measure field conditions and identify restrictions and development potential.
- Perform on-site inspections of the landscape to verify that the approved final landscape and irrigation plans are being followed prior to the issue of the Certificate of Occupancy or the release of financial guarantee money.
- Ensure that hillside overlay properties are in compliance with the limits of disturbance fencing, landscape retention or removal, onsite grading, and preservation zones by conducting a site inspection.
- The ability and initiative to produce innovative and aesthetically pleasing design solutions, as well as skill in creating construction documentation using AutoCAD, Civil 3D, and LandFX are required.
- Designing and implementing landscape projects utilizing the concepts and techniques of the field of landscape architecture
- Oversees the production of contract plans, specifications and estimates, bid packages and other contract documents as required for assigned construction projects.
- Landscape architecture design and construction methods based on modern technology, design ideas, and engineering principles.
- An individual in this role must be able to multitask, as well as self-manage their calendars in accordance with project management criteria or milestones.
- Accreditation from a recognized university in landscape architecture or a similar field. Experience at a government agency for at least one year is recommended, but not required. A four-year college degree may not be enough to get a job in the field.