7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Associate Product Manager – Servicing – Chakwal
We’re seeking for an Associate Product Manager to assist us in developing exciting live in-game events for our users. You will play a key role in driving our events and revenue planning as an Associate Product Manager. We’re looking for a bright, disciplined person with a love for free-to-play mobile games, a creative eye, and a player-first mindset.
Job Title : Associate Product Manager – Servicing
Location : Chakwal, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 31.78 per hour.
Company : Trepp, Inc.
Job Type : Full-Time
- Customers and product teams need to work together closely to discover and document customer needs and possibilities (engineering, customer success, operations, etc.
- Work with technology teams to provide customers with significant value, such as product documentation, development coordination, client consultation, successful release delivery, and measurement.
- Develops business area mastery, including market segment understanding, business model analysis, key metric analysis, forecasting sales and product demand, share performance, trends, competition, and customer critical success factors and needs through interaction with customers for program integration.
- Participate in user acceptability testing and smoke testing as required to verify releases and release candidates satisfy functional requirements.
- Includes, but is not limited to, forecasting, pricing, backorder management, and product launch management. The United States and the rest of the globe depend on their services.
- A description of key results and trends from competition research may help those unfamiliar with the scenario.
- All of these factors are part of the portfolio/product strategy. This position’s duties include creating and implementing plans, assessing performance metrics, and communicating effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Engineers may use these storyboards to plan and implement new features in our customers’ digital products.
- Collaborate in product category coordination and assist in the coordination of activities across R&D/product development, creative services, sales, marketing, planning, and finance.
- Individuals look up to this person as a source of inspiration, motivation, and assistance in achieving their full potential.
- Monitors product KPIs to verify that product objectives are fulfilled; Based on the data, identifies potential for product upgrades
- Knowing product management starts with the basics (e.g., reviewing income statement, cost analysis, SKU optimization, supporting data requirements for sales team)
- Recommends items based on deep knowledge of consumer needs and corporate goals.
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably in engineering or the sciences, and at least four years of experience working in a capacity that requires analytical thinking and problem solving.
- The right candidate is good at paying attention to details, communicating well, managing stakeholders and projects well, putting the customer first, thinking critically and creatively, planning well, and being eager to learn.