9 Feb 2023
Part-Time Associate Product Marketing Manager – Anantnag
The Advertising Manager will utilize local, national, and worldwide media to successfully and professionally advertise the company and its goods. Maintain and support marketing campaigns by ensuring that all message is relevant and linked to the company’s objectives.. All of the company’s advertising and marketing materials should be created. For each product line, plan, negotiate, and arrange advertising on behalf of the company. Ensure that projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and to the specifications of the original plan.
Job Title : Associate Product Marketing Manager
Location : Anantnag, Jammu And Kashmir, India
Salary : $ 23.93 per hour.
Company : Alma
Job Type : Part-Time
- Management of ad agency and media agency relationships is critical to ensuring that work is aligned with the strategy and that resources are being used to their fullest extent.
- Ad creation, ad placements, technical/legal reviews, and fulfillment are all elements of managing a campaign’s advertising strategy.
- Developing a paid media plan for a marketing campaign and implementing it across several channels (Google Ads, display ads, paid social, etc.).
- Using data, ideas, and project management activities to optimize your paid advertising budget and increase conversions (messaging updates, AB testing, keyword strategy, ad creative, etc.).
- Be prepared to monitor program metrics before to the campaign’s commencement so that the results may be easily monitored for objectives and the ad effectiveness; presenting senior management with analyses and insights/learnings from the campaign
- Developing and implementing company and business area marketing campaigns from brief to execution will fall to you alone.
- Develop and manage media and advertisement production to accomplish objectives, including strategy formulation, writing, editing, and distribution.
- Consult with customers to determine the most effective advertising strategies, methodologies, and performance indicators for achieving your objectives.
- Own client acquisition activities in native and display media that are incredibly visible. Headings and landing pages, as well as scheduling and testing, are all part of this.
- Manage the creation of all related communications materials and assets within the organization.
- Analytical and quantitative abilities, a desire to examine analytics, and the capacity to turn discoveries into practical initiatives are required for applicants. Using data to enhance their everyday performance is another essential skill for these individuals to possess.
- Working with digital advertising campaigns for at least 3 years is required.
- At the same time, he or she is eager to investigate new trends and potential in digital marketing to assist customers reach their objectives.
- Acquaintanceship with a wide range of subjects Facebook Business Manager, Google AdWords, MOAT, DCM, OTT, and CTV are among the partners.
- Successful internet marketing campaigns and experiments with a proven track record of owning campaign results and modifying approaches to meet objectives and budgets.