Full-Time Asst Budget Director – Hoshiarpur
Budget Analysts prepare advance budgets and do financial analyses. Examining, evaluating, and analyzing operational budgets; generating statistics and reporting on budgetary operations; and creating and modifying legislative appropriation requests, operating budgets, and other mandatory reports are all part of the job. Provides technical budgeting advice and help to department officials. To conduct important job duties, the Budget Analyst use a number of software tools such as Excel, Access, Word, HHSAS, CAPPS, and ABEST. The Budget Analyst works under the supervision of the Budget Manager and has considerable leeway to exercise initiative and independent judgment.
Job Title : Asst Budget Director
Location : Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 35.01 per hour.
Company : Crédit Agricole CIB
Job Type : Full-Time
- Creates and analyzes income and expenditure data; advises supervisory staff on trends; prepares quarterly reports to translate estimates to actual expenditures for City budget reports.
- Promptly investigates, compiles, assesses and analyzes data for special projects; suggests in accordance with University policy the necessary service and personnel levels for special projects.
- In cooperation with the Director of the Agency’s Budget, offer analytic assistance to assigned projects for the formulation of business cases, projections, make-or-buy choices, rate analyses, and other financial modeling and studies.
- Budget operations for agency programs on a daily basis Assist program managers in assigned divisions in developing and implementing financially viable business strategies to meet customer satisfaction standards.
- The OMB Office of Finance addresses operational and financial matters for the assigned Division, including Agency grants. Budget planning and monitoring for state attorney (SAO).
- Performs budget changes by examining accounting records and human costs data to calculate the financial resources necessary to the program and presenting suggestions for budget allocations. This is done in order to assess how much money will be needed to implement the program.
- The comparison of operational programs and expenditures to previous fiscal years is done for the purpose of identifying trends. The supervisor receives reports with budget modification recommendations.
- Control and management of the Center’s yearly budget as well as other funded budgets; forecasting of monies required for personnel, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitoring and recommending approval of expenditures on the basis of financial judgment.
- Prepare written narratives, charts/graphs, and presentation materials for OFM, legislative staff, senior management, and external stakeholders. Check for correctness, completeness, and quality
- Executes different actions and obligations, some of which may not be indicated in the job description but fall within the broad occupational category and responsibility level connected with the employee’s class of work.
- Master’s degree in Accounting, Business/Public Management, Finance, Economics, Quantitative Analysis, or comparable subject;
- In addition to 4 years of professional management experience, you must have skills in establishing, monitoring, and managing an operational budget and grant preparation/administration.
- Accredited bachelor’s or higher degree in finance, business, accounting, or public administration.
- Investigative and Analytical Capacity to assess and develop conclusions from data; to back proposals with facts and analysis; and to understand and implement rules, regulations, and policies. Capability to transmit thoughts and facts verbally and in writing using language that is easily understood by the intended audience.
- Experience in a comparable job is necessary; outstanding organizational and people skills; solid communication and writing abilities; capacity to work in a fast-paced workplace; self-motivated and capable of handling several duties; ability to work and develop others; Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Publisher) as well as graphics/desktop and Internet applications is a plus.