26 Jan 2023
Full-Time AudioVisual Customer Service Lead – Dharmshala
The Customer Service Lead is in charge of the customer service area’s day-to-day supervision and manages internal security activities. Other responsibilities include cash room/reconciliation work, customer service, and student communication. The Customer Service Supervisor is solely responsible for this full-time role.
Job Title : AudioVisual Customer Service Lead
Location : Dharmshala, Himachal Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 15.29 per hour.
Company : Hewlett Packard Careers
Job Type : Full-Time
- Extend and strengthen the knowledge base already in place.
- Use the right systems/spreadsheets to accurately document and handle client claims.
- Fixing faults and correctly organizing emails will ensure first-contact resolution.
- Follow the guidelines for managing confidential and personal information.
- Attend meetings and trainings and evaluate all new training materials to stay up to date on programme knowledge, systems, and processes.
- Inbound and outgoing calls should be handled with respect, promptness, and professionalism.
- Employ your expertise and training to deliver accurate responses to client queries while following all scripts, policies, and procedures.
- There must be rigorous adherence to all attendance and work schedule requirements.
- Customers should file complaints with the appropriate internal or external partners.
- Refunds must be processed, and new products must be provided.
- It is preferred that you have a bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a closely connected field.
- 2+ years of experience in retail or ecommerce-related fields and companies.
- It should be possible to use Microsoft Office Suite and tools.
- Individuals that are self-motivated and capable of moving, prioritising, and meeting deadlines independently are necessary.
- Organizational and communication abilities, as well as meticulous attention to detail, are required.