27 Jan 2023
Full-Time Auditor Intermediate – Cagayan Province
This role is in charge of assisting with audit report creation, implementation, and reporting, as well as effectively communicating audit results to management.
Job Title : Auditor Intermediate
Location : Cagayan Province, Cagayan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 15.99 per hour.
Company : CyberCoders
Job Type : Full-Time
- Supervising support comes from afar for lower-level field auditors.
- Professional judgement is used to carry out sophisticated audit procedures.
- Explain audit findings both before and after the audit.
- Deliver final audit reports on the Audit Manager’s timetable.
- After reviewing and assessing auditee action plans, accept them as accurate.
- In order to meet departmental goals and objectives, collect a large percentage of unallowable costs/improper payments.
- It is appropriate to have a bachelor’s degree or a similar combination of education and work experience.
- Examine the financial and administrative controls to see if they are adequate.
- Examine, assess, and comprehend the financial and compliance analyses of the audited entity.
- Make drafting and final audit reports and disseminate them.
- Manage many projects or obligations at the same time with ease.
- Others should be made aware of the situation in a clear, orderly, and professional manner.
- Sort the competing jobs into priority order according to their significance.
- Form cooperative and constructive workplace relationships.
- Solving difficulties with the help of statistical approaches and a scientific approach.