26 Jan 2023
Full-Time AVP, Inventory Control – Sarangpur
You’ll be in charge of keeping everything neat, safe, and in order as an Inventory Controller! Your humility and appetite will be put to good use as you learn how to effectively manage the plant’s day-to-day inventory. Because things are always shifting, it’s important to be adaptable if you want to achieve your goals. We’re certain you’ll fit right in with your can-do, go-getter work attitude.
Job Title : AVP, Inventory Control
Location : Sarangpur, Madhya Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 23.01 per hour.
Company : Hermès
Job Type : Full-Time
- Enter inventory into the ERP system using a computer. Get materials in and send them out. Make any changes to the stock, Use a computer to analyze data so you can make good decisions about the correctness or status of inventory at different places.
- To guarantee seamless shipping and receiving, you’ll manage inventory control operations, correct shipping and receiving irregularities, and resolve reporting issues. Assuring and enhancing compliance with all areas/shift reporting, such as consumption and returns, as well as K-LEAN. To balance raw and packaged commodities, you’ll engage with plant finance and procurement. You’ll also aid warehouse workers with inventory counts (each SKU has different cycle count requirements)
- The movement from A to B is vital. Therefore, you will have responsibility over the production inventory at the Rome Plant. Shipping and receipt of warehouse stock will fall within your purview.
- There are daily and/or periodic checks to ensure that inventory health is maintained and that the data is accurate. To aid in future operational analysis, nail down the exact root cause, whether it’s a behavior or a procedure.
- Managing quality hold inventory, collaborating with the Quality Supervisor, and ensuring all outgoing and manufacturing orders are post-goods issued and post-goods received. Always following food safety and hygienic policies
- DLX and SAP’s inventory discrepancies are compared to all 24-hour inventory movements. Products that have been damaged or liquidated are considered. Leader-ize Learn how the plant works so you can look for ways to make it better and then do something about it.
- Verifies and documents incoming and departing shipments, as well as prepares things for shipping compares identifying information, counts, weighs, or measures goods in arriving and departing shipments to ensure accuracy against bills of lading, invoices, orders, or other data
- Products, as well as boxes, wooden crates, and labels, are sent. Weights, shipping costs, and postage are all stacked on top of each other. Unpacks and inspects incoming shipments, returns defective goods to the sender, and makes contact with the shipper to report any damage or shortages.
- Ensures timely ordering and delivery of all CPD implants. Checks all things on a daily basis and resolves those that are below par. Communicates any difficulties to the manager, and assists with loaner implant kit requests as required. Ensures that things are returned on schedule. Produces a bill-only PO.
- Proactively increasing the number of hours worked and supporting the management of talent. Aiming to help and assuring the inclusion and diversity of the workforce
- Expertise in inventory management and operating room computer operations Included is a rudimentary understanding of how to use a computer. Typing and data entry are not difficult. EPIC and PS skills are both available. Data from PO may be accessed and downloaded by handheld devices. Using a phone is made possible thanks to the equipment in the operating room.
- So, employees must be able to read delivery documents and product tickets. This person must interact well with delivery warehouse staff to provide inventory information. This work demands a trustworthy, honest individual who can serve clients quickly and professionally.”
- There is a lot of physical activity involved with this work, including standing, walking, sitting, talking, and hearing. It is expected that the employee would often use their hands to manipulate and feel various types of items. The individual in this role must periodically move or hoist weights ranging from 50 to 100 pounds. They must be able to check goods and delivery documentation visually.
- A high school diploma from an approved institution or a General Equivalency Diploma (GED) with appropriate professional experience Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration connected to the inventory management system’s inventory location system
- Shows that they can communicate well in English both orally and in writing. Communicates in a way that is clear, polite, and professional. Be able to get along with surgeons, people who work with anesthesia, nurses, and other people on the health care team.