30 Jan 2023
Full-Time B2B Marketing Strategist – Hoshiarpur
The Marketing Strategist will make recommendations and establish processes that meet the needs of customers while also being profitable for the company. This position will assist with the execution of agency capabilities in digital and content marketing, as well as remaining current on marketing industry news and tools, working with the Strategy team to build POVs and strategy documents, and managing tactical content marketing work.
Job Title : B2B Marketing Strategist
Location : Hoshiarpur, Punjab, India
Salary : $ 21.52 per hour.
Company : Team Whistle
Job Type : Full-Time
- To develop a strong online presence, create a content calendar for the school’s website and social media profiles, and disseminate material across several channels.
- Researching, producing, and writing appealing data-based material about e-commerce, online payments, and fraud to engage our target audience.
- Determine which organizations, news sources, and policy groups are the most important to our strategy and brand so that we may form alliances with online communities.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of branch operations to guarantee compliance with all rules and regulations.
- Collaborate with internal and external content authors and subject matter experts to meet deadlines and deliver a consistent, clear, and aesthetically attractive message.
- Conduct content and competitor audits in order to make recommendations for content optimization, such as UX strategy, SEO, content tagging, and classification.
- You’ll be in charge of the company’s content marketing strategy’s theme/topic progression and content development.
- Monitor email performance, KPIs, and objectives with the audience development team to offer regular reporting updates and insights to stakeholders (content, sales, and creative studio teams)
- Use and track email testing tactics like as templates, subject lines, send timings, tailored content recommendations, audience segmentation, and so on to improve email performance.
- Create and post content to Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn, among other social media platforms.
- Some of the applications you should be familiar with are Photoshop, InDesign, and Acrobat. You should also be acquainted with the Canva website builder, the WordPress CMS, Microsoft Office, Grammarly, Google Workspace, and project management tools, as well as the Canva app.
- The ability to look at performance data and work with other departments to figure out how strategy and content decisions will affect the numbers.
- The applicant must be able to communicate well orally.
- Due to the tight deadlines and volume of work, previous experience/consistent performance in a deadline-driven environment is necessary.
- Proven ability to handle many accounts while paying close attention to details ability to successfully communicate with clients and offer technical help to resolve client concerns