3 Feb 2023
Full-Time BBDO Health – Senior Copywriter – East London
The Senior Copywriter is in charge of managing the content from copy generation to layout execution as well as the assigned conceptual and/or clinical writing.
Job Title : BBDO Health – Senior Copywriter
Location : East London, East London, South Africa
Salary : $ 34.92 per hour.
Company : WPP PLC Global
Job Type : Full-Time
- Conduct market research on products and services from a variety of industries to help you write effective copy for your assigned responsibilities.
- Copy that supports organizational, marketing, and content efforts should be written and edited.
- Ask insightful questions of innovative leaders when seeking advice.
- Maintain a tone and style befitting the Elevations brand in all outbound communications; ensure they are sent on time and contain only the necessary information.
- Keep up with and improve brand voice and content writing style guidelines.
- Guide the creation of website content and the strategic positioning of major projects’ messages.
- Serve as day-to-day coordinator for PR agency and maintain media guidelines.
- Develop your own voice as a writer while learning to write in a variety of brand voices and styles.
- Collaborate with internal and external parties to collect and consider comments from all relevant parties regarding the copy.
- Consistent content development and analysis across all channels of communication (email, social media, blogs, digital banking, lead generation, PPC, branch marketing, and public relations) is essential.
- For the purpose of solving issues or pursuing commercial opportunities, use information, exercise creativity, and act deliberately.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism, advertising, or similar discipline desired.
- Experience presenting to audiences of various levels, as well as proficiency in presentation software (PowerPoint, Google Slides).
- Over seven years of experience in marketing, communications, and/or writing.
- Collaboration with designers, project managers, agencies, freelancers, and outside vendors throughout the creation of marketing materials is familiar territory.