5 Feb 2023
Full-Time Billing Administrative Assistant – Quezon
For our office, we’re looking for a Billing Manager. This person will report to the Senior Billing Manager and will be in charge of the local Billing Clerks. We’re searching for someone with at least 5 years of billing experience and a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a related profession. The Billing Manager must be able to meet tight deadlines, multitask, be organized, and lead others.
Job Title : Billing Administrative Assistant
Location : Quezon, Bukidnon Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 21.83 per hour.
Company : Elite Asset Staffing LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- Manages the creation and implementation of policies, procedures, and processes for the CIAC extension department in order to improve performance, regulatory and policy compliance, and customer satisfaction. She is responsible for the standardization of PSCO’s processes and policies. Gaps in rules, procedures, and processes that have an impact on operational performance are actively discovered and addressed.
- Customer satisfaction; training; compliance; financial impact; and audit findings are all areas in which you may have an impact. In front of the company’s senior executives, present your results and suggestions. Work with other groups to discover methods to improve the process by incorporating CIAC concerns into other work processes and activities.
- Recommend writing off previous debts and keeping billing rates in line as possible.
- A full understanding of the client’s billing and payment circumstances, discount agreements, and preferred billing methods of the lawyer and the client must be kept so that invoices are sent on time and accurately, while also taking preferences for both parties into account.
- Involvement in new hire interviews as well as training for the billing team, as well as the creation of resources to help in billing education for lawyers, secretaries, and legal assistants
- Recognize the need for departmental and customer-specific training and compliance assistance. In order to meet these needs, make sure enough resources are set aside. Contribute to the company’s financial and customer satisfaction goals, as well as regulatory compliance, by providing feedback and recommendations to different divisions.
- Assemble standard processes and procedures for all stages of the billing cycle in collaboration with the Senior Billing Manager; maintain updated documentation of such procedures.
- Manages internal resources and establishes connections essential for the CIAC Extension Policy for PSCO to succeed. Provide leadership and assistance to extension associates in order to ensure tariff compliance. Consistently develop, discuss, and execute process improvements in response to changes to the Colorado tariff and SOX Key Controls. Monitor extension activities, check the accuracy of CIAC payment collection and processing, and authorize refunds. Ascertain prompt contact with internal and external departments about CIAC extension requests. Conduct training sessions for all persons involved in the CIAC extension process.
- Maintain positive working relationships with partners, administrative support employees, the Finance Department, and the billing team by collaborating with attorneys and billing staff as appropriate.
- Mentor, train, provide continuous feedback, conduct yearly performance assessments, manage and juggle billing assignments, and supervise direct reports’ schedules and overtime responsibilities as allocated.
- Ability to analyze data and processes and collaborate with other departments to solve problems.
- Time management and organizational abilities, as well as an understanding of the scope, deliverables, and timing of the project are also required.
- If you’ve worked in the utility industry for at least five years and have a bachelor’s degree, you may be considered for this position.
- Candidates must have a solid understanding of Microsoft Excel, Aderant or another billing industry standard collection software, and Microsoft Office in order to be considered for this role.
- Successful applicants must have exceptional customer service abilities, as well as great verbal, writing, leadership, and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to interact effectively with people at all levels.