7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Bookkeeper – Makato
As a member of our on-site management team, the Bookkeeper is primarily responsible for rent collection and the maintenance of resident ledgers. By sustaining a low delinquency, the Bookkeeper will maintain control of the rent collection process and ensure success of the management team and the community.
Job Title : Bookkeeper
Location : Makato, Aklan Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.45 per hour.
Company : The Raymond Corporation
Job Type : Full-Time
- Clerical duties include things like answering the phone and using office equipment.
- As quickly as possible, go to the bank and collect any inadequate money or returned cheques.
- Proposed budget revisions are tracked until the budget is finished.
- Make daily agreements with route workers, which include matching the correct tickets.
- It is necessary to have a bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, or management.
- Experience in bookkeeping for at least three years is required.
- Clover POS and QuickBooks accounting software should be well-understood by the applicant.
- Check money availability, disburse cash, and request administrative approval before evaluating purchase orders vs activity funds.
- Test your financial records for accuracy and up-to-date information.
- Ascertain that suitable cash handling procedures are followed. Noncompliance is documented, and problems are discussed with the principal if necessary.
- Basic payables and receivables bookkeeping, and accounting principles are well-understood.
- It’s necessary to know how to use Microsoft Excel.
- Time management and organizing skills are essential.
- Negotiation skills are necessary, as is a focus on customer service.
- Ability to enter data and a feeling of numbers are essential.