30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Branded Merchandise Creative Designer – El-Alamein
A competent and eager Production Artist is needed to join our dynamic Marketing Team. In order to carry out a creative design, the production artist is in charge of maintaining project organization and timeliness as well as delving into and working on production edits, presentations, and a variety of other marketing materials.
Job Title : Branded Merchandise Creative Designer
Location : El-Alamein, Maṭrūḥ, Egypt
Salary : $ 23.58 per hour.
Company : Russell Tobin
Job Type : Full-Time
- Capable of taking direction on creative projects, as well as designing derivative assets and resizes based on an established visual language.
- Works closely with the Design Team to study layouts, recipes of the proposed concept, and acquire all related materials to make each design successful.
- Troubleshoot problems as they arise with both the creative team and the printer.
- Quickly and effectively addresses competing priorities and time constraints across a variety of projects.
- Checks technical packets for mistakes and, if any are found, investigates and fixes problems with the accompanying artwork and extras.
- Creating all submission materials, getting them approved, and making any necessary changes are all under your control.
- All artwork issues connected to production must be fixed, and the artwork must be ready for production in a number of different forms.
- Maintain uniformity in the use of brand features across all products and distribution channels.
- Maintain the design intent for printed goods by collaborating with the graphic design, art, and industrial design teams.
- Keep track of file revisions in an organized system and inform teams of any changes made to production.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with ability to effectively collaborate with all professional levels.
- Proven skill with Adobe Illustrator and other tools from the Adobe Creative Suite is required.
- You feel at ease managing the print process with a vendor and pushing them to achieve deadlines while preserving quality.
- The ideal candidate will have prior experience in either graphic design, apparel design, or the development of apparel products.
- You should be adept with software applications such as FlightCheck, the Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.