30 Jan 2023
Full-Time Broadcast Video Editor, Media – Kurukshetra
The Video Editor is responsible for editing a variety of video assets, such as instructional videos, product demos, commercials, and motion graphics.
Job Title : Broadcast Video Editor, Media
Location : Kurukshetra, Haryana, India
Salary : $ 25.88 per hour.
Company : Pet Plate
Job Type : Full-Time
- Virtual or live-streamed help, as well as internal company interactions, may be required for some projects.
- Content development and editing for online sharing platforms.
- Edit a few pieces of material alongside Product Management and the Marketing team to produce high-quality digital content that educates our viewers.
- Although the work is varied, it includes brand identification films, product explainers, promos, digital channel ads, customer video testimonials, and documentary-style profiles.
- The use of a vectorscope, RGB parade, and waveform monitor allows for accurate color correction and grading of video material.
- Produce high-quality, high-value content quickly and efficiently by editing video, graphics, music, interactives, and other multimedia elements.
- Video content strategy ideas, among others, should be provided to the larger marketing plan.
- There may be times when you need help with graphic design, photography, filming, and on-location production.
- Engages with the development and design teams to produce engagement pieces; gives input to ensure that asset development needs are satisfied.
- The Editor’s duties also include assisting with the post-production of daily recordings of one-hour presentations and other media management tasks such tape logging/capture, data backup, video compression, duplication, and other similar duties.
- Highly motivated with excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills.
- An art or design degree is preferred but not required for this position.
- have skills with software like Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premier, Adobe InDesign, and/or Avid.
- Experience with editing with Adobe Creative Cloud media production tools – especially Premiere Pro, After Effects, Audition, Photoshop
- education at the undergraduate level in mass media, video production, communication, or a closely connected field