29 Jan 2023
Full-Time Business Consultant – Sukkur
The Business Advisor provides a comprehensive range of small business-based assistance, including one-on-one client counseling in business plan development; analyzing, preparing, and structuring financial statements, such as cash flow projections, income statements, and sources and uses statements; and assisting clients with market-related issues, such as advertising, promotional functions, and market surcharges.
Job Title : Business Consultant
Location : Sukkur, Sindh, Pakistan
Salary : $ 36.29 per hour.
Company : DataCatalyst LLC
Job Type : Full-Time
- IT architects and the Release Train Engineer collaborate to ensure the IT Development team obtains timely campaign information.
- Make sure that you do your homework and gather facts before entering into a client engagement. Customer requests may be approved, altered or refused at any time.
- This person engages IT teams to satisfy PI Planning needs. So, it works closely with the business and IT support to ensure that no needs are missed.
- The center helps with things like financial plans and projections, business plans and operating strategies, as well as managerial analyses and research. It also comes up with and uses marketing plans to get the word out about the center’s commercial resources and coordinates marketing efforts to spread the word.
- Develop and keep positive, cooperative working relationships with people from different backgrounds, both inside and outside the organization, including representatives of the community, employee, and public interest groups, to meet the needs of the business.
- Debt management challenges caused by a choice, structure, pricing and renewals of a loan may be discussed and addressed by a customer advisor.
- There are several types of sessions, including long-term classroom settings, single- and multi-day conferences with open forums where pertinent subjects are debated, and other public settings.
- Quality one-on-one advice to a diverse and complicated customer demands broad expertise in many areas. Depending on the client’s degree of experience or the venture’s complexity, some customers demand shortterm services while others require longterm counseling. Organizational skills are crucial for sustaining a high level of activity and adjusting to time-sensitive business decisions.
- Evaluate internal control risks with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners.
- Allows for the conversion of high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaign data and system functionality.
- Knowledge of starting a business, running and managing a small business, financial and accounting principles, methods, and standards, marketing, market research, economic development, and legal issues related to business growth.
- The capacity to impact business optimization decisions by communicating effectively with stakeholders and all levels of management has been shown.
- Ideas and suggestions to increase efficiency and make better business decisions, such as managing performance and profitability, will be created and executed.
- knowledge with Microsoft Office, as well as Excel and Visio a thorough knowledge of AGILE’s guiding concepts and methods The promotion of products and services to the public
- 8-10 years’ experience in consumer goods or services, especially with a consumer-focused, strategic data emphasis; previous SQL skills is highly preferred.