9 Feb 2023
Full-Time Business Management Consultant – Daura
It is the duty of the Marketing Consultant to check all solicitation materials for compliance and competitiveness. The Marketing Consultant is responsible for keeping an electronic filing system for audits and market conduct exams. The Consultant will also engage with both internal and external business partners, working closely with management on strategic initiatives. Be the point person for the Marketing department when it comes to discussing potential new business and the effect that it might have on existing accounts.
Job Title : Business Management Consultant
Location : Daura, Katsina, Nigeria
Salary : $ 19.27 per hour.
Company : Centric Brands
Job Type : Full-Time
- Meet or exceed revenue targets for existing, new, and digital businesses, as well as corporate initiatives, and devise a strategy to support goal attainment.
- Share best practices and actively propose realistic and creative ideas through regularly planned discussions with stakeholders.
- Facilitate communication between the compliance department and the legal, underwriting, and account management teams to proactively improve documentation and ensure compliance.
- Actively seek out and contribute to process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Understanding a client’s business goals and advertising strategies is essential to developing effective solutions to help them reach those goals.
- To guarantee that the implementation of the campaign fulfills the client’s expectations, research and build campaign solutions, including overall branding and creative.
- Direct mail, websites, print advertisements, short messaging service (SMS) messages, digital/social assets, and more are all reviewed as part of the marketing mix.
- To support Product Delivery with state advertising filing requests, create and produce the relevant marketing documentation.
- As you locate businesses that are growing, moving, or recruiting, you may extend your clientele while achieving your objectives.
- Consult on various strategic plans to frame talks through an Association/Affinity perspective.
- Prefer at least three years of experience in marketing or compliance within the financial services industry.
- one who takes the initiative to identify problems and provide workable solutions on their own accord. being able to take charge and get things done with minimal oversight.
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to juggle multiple tasks at once and still finish on time.
- competent with the Microsoft Office package. Excel and Word proficiency of a middle level.
- College degree with equivalent work experience in Marketing, Compliance or related field.