7 Feb 2023
Part-Time Business Procedures Consultant – Doha
The major job of the Business Advisor is to recruit new business loan partnerships, as well as to examine and identify the risks connected with our customers or prospects that want credit. With a team approach to service, including deposit and cash management activities, the Business Advisor will retain all customers.
Job Title : Business Procedures Consultant
Location : Doha, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Salary : $ 34.37 per hour.
Company : AECOM
Job Type : Part-Time
- The center assists with financial proposals, predictions, business plans, operational strategies, management analysis, and research. It also creates and conducts marketing strategies to promote the center’s commercial resources.
- In addition to long-term meetings in a classroom, conferences with open forums for discussion and other public venues may be held over a single day or many days.
- Facilitates the conversion of high-level corporate vision and scope into precise functional requirements for campaign data and system functionality.
- In conjunction with Compliance, Legal, Operational Risk Management, and Business Experience Owners, responsible for monitoring risks in the internal control environment and recommending and proposing risk mitigation initiatives.
- Program Increment (PI) Planning sessions are when this person collaborates with IT teams to examine their requirements. Both business and IT support interact closely to guarantee that requirements are carried out and that requirements change control is maintained.
- As a customer advisor, address questions concerning loan choice, structure, pricing, and renewals.
- Coordination between the Release Train Engineer, IT Architects, and IT Development team ensures that the IT Development team always has work in the pipeline to provide incremental program value and data is delivered in time for planned campaign usage.
- Research and knowledge are needed to minimize or understand client relationship hazards. A customer’s request is approved, altered, or refused.
- To satisfy business requirements, develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with people from all backgrounds, both within and outside the firm, with community leaders, employees, and public interest organizations.
- Providing exceptional one-on-one advice to a diverse and complicated clientele requires a broad range of expertise in a variety of domains. Depending on the client’s degree of skill or the complexity of the enterprise, many customers may be treated on a short-term basis, while others need long-term counseling. Maintaining a high level of activity while responding to the time-sensitive nature of commercial decision-making requires adequate organizational abilities.
- This subject encompasses entrepreneurship, small business administration, financial accounting, marketing, market research, economic development, and company growth legal issues.
- 8-10 years’ experience in consumer goods or services, especially with a consumer-focused, strategic data emphasis; previous SQL skills is highly preferred.
- expertise that has been shown in generating communications and successfully providing critical information to stakeholders and all levels of management in order to influence choices that are oriented around the optimization of company operations.
- It is our goal to develop and implement strategies that will help businesses make better choices and work more efficiently, including how to better manage performance and profitability in light of risk and compliance criteria.
- knowledge with Microsoft Office, as well as Excel and Visio a thorough knowledge of AGILE’s guiding concepts and methods The promotion of products and services to the public