7 Feb 2023
Full-Time Business Tax Associate – Mianwali
The Tax Associate is accountable for assisting the Director of Tax and the Tax Senior Manager with tax accounting tasks. The Tax Associate is accountable for tax compliance and tax accounting support schedules, especially for income and associated taxes determination. The Tax Associate will interface with and work on accounting and finance department projects and assignments.
Job Title : Business Tax Associate
Location : Mianwali, Punjab, Pakistan
Salary : $ 25.14 per hour.
Company : Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Job Type : Full-Time
- Providing people with estate and gift tax preparation, as well as charity giving and philanthropic services, to enable them to leave lasting legacies.
- Working on your administrative, professional, and interpersonal skills is the only way to get better at managing your time and interacting with others in a good way.
- Keep track of everything that needs to be done for tax compliance. This includes but is not limited to tax returns, extension requests, and quarterly estimated tax payments.
- Tax and payroll calculations, as well as projections of international assignment costs, are performed. Expatriate and international assignee, as well as foreign nationals and other mobile or remote employees, are required to complete tax returns, equalization calculations, and other miscellaneous tax forms.
- Following all applicable regulations and laws, including but not limited to the Bank Secrecy Act and Anti-Money Laundering requirements, as well as the company’s own internal procedures and processes.
- developing practical experience in the field of accounting by learning how to prepare and record financial statements from bank accounts and other sources, as well as how to construct personal balance sheets and net worth statements
- Analyze and explain complex tax problems to clients, write memorandums, and produce client letters.
- Responsibilities include reporting to management any technique or process that does not comply with regulatory standards, including suspected or proven fraud.
- learn new customer service and accounting techniques that will help your career grow. This will allow you to take on more responsibilities and opportunities.
- In this position, you will review accounts and activities, and you will perform reconciliations of the income tax balances (i.e., income tax due, deferred tax assets and liabilities) and the Tax Receivable Agreement (“TRA”) general ledger accounts, which will include international withholding, franchise/gross receipts taxes, and other taxes.
- Safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals to read and understand. Having a good command of writing regular reports and letters It’s important to be able to answer questions from both employees and the public in a clear way. A lot of communication skills are needed. Multiplication and division of whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals in all units of measure. Make and read bar graphs.
- A well-organized and adaptive professional who has showed the ability to handle many projects and procedures efficiently while achieving internal and external deadlines.
- In order to be considered for this position, you must possess both a bachelor’s degree in accounting as well as the CPA certification. 3-6 years of tax experience with a big CPA firm or a public company’s corporate tax department is required, as well as the ability to communicate well with others.
- To properly do the job, must have dependable transportation to and from work and other work-related activities, meetings, contacts with clients, and so on.
- Use of a personal computer, printer, copy machine, and facsimile machine are all included. Excel, Word, and Access are all examples of software skills. Computer skills are beneficial.