26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Campaign Operations Manager – Pilar
Our Operations Supervisor is the first line of leadership in delivering this quality to our customers. Is it possible for you to see yourself as an intermediary between a company’s success and its employees’ happiness? Do you possess the knowledge and abilities necessary to guarantee that your company operates at peak efficiency while also ensuring the safety of all employees? You should continue reading if you’re so inclined.
Job Title : Campaign Operations Manager
Location : Pilar, Bohol Province, Philippines
Salary : $ 20.59 per hour.
Company : Badger Daylighting Corp
Job Type : Full-Time
- Working with a self-motivated group (s). Employees are chosen and mentored by the management. As a consequence, the general direction of the team is evident. Conducts team member training sessions. Makes decisions on employee wages, employment, and firing.
- Supervise and instruct the shift’s customer service, data entry, and/or warehouse and/or dispatch personnel. Ensure that all workers deliver superior service to both internal and external customers.
- Assist in the effective, professional, and compliant operation of the area in line with business rules and procedures.
- Assists the department or division’s aims. This person’s input influences products, services, and/or business goals. A project manager must coordinate action plans to meet goals/objectives.
- Administer the department’s administrative functions, including accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping, in accordance with the company’s internal regulations and state and federal requirements.
- Issues impacting collaboration, process, resources, and other duties should be communicated to workers and others. It is necessary to communicate with and engage with the local Field Engineer on a daily basis.
- It’s important to make sure that the Federal Reserve’s and the Treasury’s currency operations manuals are followed.
- Make an effort to lead department or bank efforts. This job role also allows you to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System work groups or initiatives.
- Oversee the timely and correct completion of all documentation involved with incoming and outgoing cargo movement. Maintain cost constraints while ensuring timely pick-ups, recoveries, deliveries, and airline and agency choices. Contribute to the formulation and approval of rate quotations or shipping pricing for internal and external clients.
- All department employees should get a thorough introduction, skill and safety training, essential resources and information, frequent assessments, and proactive coaching as part of their continuous development.
- Shown that they can lead. Ability to give work and/or responsibilities to other people so that both the organization and the individual can do their best work. Customers come first. Ability to put customers and their needs first, as well as to build and keep good relationships.
- The internet, Microsoft Office, and job-specific software applications are all well-known. You may use a number of units to multiply and divide, including US and foreign currencies, weight, volume, and distance, among others.
- You should have a bachelor’s degree in logistics or a similar discipline such as supply chain management, transportation management, finance, etc. Experience in a comparable field is desired. Two years of supervisory or leadership experience. Extensive subject expertise is necessary.
- a minimum of two years of relevant experience (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants with prior banking experience will be given preference. For level II, supervisory experience in an operations team or a similar functional area is essential. At least five years of experience are required for Level III.) Relevant experience includes working with others to fulfill tasks and exhibiting outstanding leadership.
- EITHER a Master’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 1 year of experience, OR a Bachelor’s Degree in Criminal Justice, Law Enforcement, Rehabilitation Therapy, Health Sciences, Behavioral Sciences, or a related field may be substituted for 6 months of experience. The amount of experience required for this position is dependent on the degree earned.