26 Jan 2023
Full-Time Case Supervisor (LBA) – Sitapur
With a focus on customer service, organization, communication, collaboration, and safety, we are looking for an Operations Supervisor to join our team. The Operations Supervisor offers creative and effective leadership and fosters strong working relationships with all levels of workers.
Job Title : Case Supervisor (LBA)
Location : Sitapur, Uttar Pradesh, India
Salary : $ 22.38 per hour.
Company : Intercontinental Exchange
Job Type : Full-Time
- Make an effort to lead department or bank efforts. This job role also allows you to lead or participate in Federal Reserve System work groups or initiatives.
- If there are issues that might jeopardize cooperation, resources, or other obligations, employees and others must be made aware of them. Keep in touch with the local Field Engineer on a frequent basis.
- The shift supervisor is responsible for training and supervising customer service, data entry, and/or dispatch and warehousing staff. Customers both internal and external should be treated with the utmost respect and care by all employees.
- Oversee timely and accurate completion of all shipping documents. Reduce expenditures while assuring timely pick-ups. Input client rate quotes or freight charges.
- Adds to the goals of the department or division. Products, service methods, and/or corporate objectives are all influenced by the input of this person. Coordination of action plans to achieve goals/objectives is the responsibility of a project manager.
- Accounting, reporting, and recordkeeping must be managed and maintained accurately in line with corporate standards and state and federal requirements.
- Employ judgment in bringing total experience to bear in ensuring that the area operates effectively, professionally, and in compliance with business rules and procedures.
- Verify compliance with the US Treasury Currency Operations Manual and the Federal Reserve System Custody Control Principles and Standards.
- In addition to regular evaluations and coaching, all department employees should get a complete orientation, skills and safety training, essential papers, and other materials as part of their ongoing education.
- Self-directed team manager (s). Chooses, leads, and coaches staff. Sets team’s general direction. Identifies and conducts team member training. Makes pay, hiring, and firing decisions.
- In place of one year of experience, you can have a Master’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, a Bachelor’s degree in Criminal Justice or Law Enforcement, or a Bachelor’s degree in Rehabilitation Therapy or Health Sciences.
- A bachelor’s degree in logistics or a closely related discipline like supply chain management, transportation management, finance, etc. is preferred. If possible, prior experience working in a relevant field would be advantageous. A minimum of two years of supervisory or leadership experience is necessary. A deep understanding of the topic is necessary.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office, the internet, and job-specific software packages. Multiply and divide with US and/or international currency, weight, volume, and distance measures, in addition to other units.
- skill that has been shown to lead other people. The capacity of an individual to hand off work and/or responsibilities to other people in order to maximize productivity not just for the company but also for the individual. Customer-oriented. Customers and the requirements they have should always come first; a robust capacity to create and sustain productive relationships is important to achieving success.
- There must be a minimum of two years of experience in the relevant field (preferably in a cash handling environment). Applicants who already have prior banking expertise will be given priority. Experience serving in a supervisory capacity within an operations team or another functional area that is relevant is necessary for level II. In order to advance to Level III, you need to have at least five years of experience.) Experience that is significant includes things like completing work in collaboration with other individuals and displaying great leadership abilities.