9 Feb 2023
Full-Time CDL School Bus Driver – Bhagalpur
All kids are transported between home and school by a School Bus Driver who is safe, polite, and on time. In line with state legislation and department of education standards, transports kids to and from authorized stops in a safe and clean environment.
Job Title : CDL School Bus Driver
Location : Bhagalpur, Bihar, India
Salary : $ 28.67 per hour.
Company : Consolidated Bus Transit
Job Type : Full-Time
- Transfer vehicle keys, fueling slip receipts, and pre- and post-trip papers to dispatch as directed by your supervisor.
- Operate an adapted transportation lift in a safe and responsible manner to board and release disabled individuals.
- Assure that the vehicle and its specialized equipment are completely examined before to and after each journey, and submit all required papers to administration.
- In order to ensure that the assigned vehicle and all of its components last as long as possible while also decreasing wear and tear, you must follow the company’s maintenance standards.
- Maintain a clean and hygienic allocated bus at all times by cleaning, wiping all seats and the roof, sweeping, and washing the bus.
- Always attempt to increase the firm’s goodwill by collaborating with employees, managers, and other passengers as needed.
- Safely drive a vehicle on a given route in a timely and safe way, delivering people to and from defined places, as well as performing associated operations.
- Conduct proper vehicle inspections before to, during, and after each trip, and complete all required paperwork and reports. Utilize safe and responsible methods while operating the vehicle and stopping to enable people to board and exit.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance at all times by adhering to your workplace’s dress code and maintaining proper personal hygiene.
- Keep track of your journey and advise your supervisor of any changes in time. Finish everyday tasks and additional excursions on schedule to maintain strong work habits.
- Step on the emergency brake pedal or push the air brake button before loading or unloading the bus.
- Wheelchairs with a maximum weight of 40 pounds can be lifted, stored, disassembled, and reassembled by the passenger.
- A valid driver’s license requires three years of driving experience. Three years before, just two traffic violations and one preventable accident occurred.
- We are looking for someone that is a team player and can step in when necessary.
- Passenger and School Bus endorsements are required on a valid Class B or higher commercial driver’s license.