9 Feb 2023
Part-Time CFO (Chief Financial Officer) – Ila
The Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is a member of the Executive Leadership Team and is in charge of the company’s accounting, information technology, customer service, and human resources divisions. This person must be a strategic business partner who is willing to get their hands dirty. The Chief Financial Officer is in charge of the company’s administrative, financial, and risk management activities, as well as the formulation of a financial and operational strategy.
Job Title : CFO (Chief Financial Officer)
Location : Ila, Osun, Nigeria
Salary : $ 57.63 per hour.
Company : Ledgent Finance & Accounting
Job Type : Part-Time
- You must be able to use Microsoft Office Suite as well as ERP systems, particularly Microsoft AX.
- Skills in communication, management, analysis, and technology are all required.
- Experience in finance and accounting, preferably in the industrial sector, is required.
- This job requires a self-starter who is flexible, motivated, and collaborative, as well as a willingness to roll up their sleeves and get things accomplished.
- Create a long-term financial plan with the support of the Finance Committee and the CEO.
- This profession necessitates a bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance.
- Any banking ties should be handled by the candidate with the assistance of other members of the accounting team when necessary.
- In charge of the Cooperative’s subsidiary integration, as well as consolidated financial reporting.
- The creation of a financial strategy and plan is essential.
- Accounting principles should be thoroughly understood.
- The ideal person will be well-versed in (IT) information technology, shipping, and facility management.
- Communication skills, both oral and written, are exceptional.
- Financial accounting and database systems are critical skills to have.
- Having a CPA certification is recommended.
- Prior expertise with successful mergers and acquisitions is required.