5 Feb 2023
Full-Time CFO/Controller – Manama
The Financial Controller is responsible for the company’s accounting operations, including the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance of an adequate accounting records system, and a comprehensive set of controls and budgets designed to mitigate risk, enhance the accuracy of the company’s reported financial results, and ensure compliance with generally accepted accounting principles or international financial reporting standards.
Job Title : CFO/Controller
Location : Manama, Manama, Bahrain
Salary : $ 37.03 per hour.
Company : Dexterity Capital
Job Type : Full-Time
- Researches and analyzes data to provide reports that evaluate profitability, ROI, and expenses. Compares financial and informational facts to support outcomes and recommendations.
- Maintains equipment inventories, assesses new equipment and methods, and creates preventive maintenance standards and service contracts.
- Ensures that the budget and financial reports are thoroughly reviewed and analyzed, as well as generating and recommending changes to the financial plan. Internal management as well as parent company should be made aware of results and findings, as well as how they are communicated and distributed.
- Tax returns and quarterly payments must be submitted in a timely and accurate manner by all parties involved. Consider local, state, and federal rules before doing this.
- Research, develop, and execute Finance Department projects, such as software and systems installation and other departmental or firm-wide enhancements.
- Accountable for ensuring that all financial transactions are recorded and tracked in a systematic and accurate manner on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensures that the company’s assets are effectively managed by establishing suitable accounting systems for revenue recognition and expense accruals.
- reacted to the requirements made by Property Management on every level, including the compilation of specific reports, financial analysis, and the identification of system components.
- Ensures compliance with both internal and external regulations and directives by putting in place and maintaining stringent accounting controls.
- All of these activities are necessary to ensure that a company adheres to federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
- A maximum of ten years’ expertise in accounting, auditing, and financial management is necessary, as well as a proven understanding of accounting concepts and corporate taxes.
- Experience in accounting or a similar profession for at least five years, with at least one year spent in a managerial capacity. Graduate of an approved four-year college program with a major in accounting or experience that is equivalent.
- Bachelor’s degree with a finance, accounting, or economics focus is necessary. Highly preferred: a master’s degree or further professional credential (such as CPA or CMA).
- Maintains the performance of the financial staff by coaching, advising, and punishing personnel; planning, monitoring, and evaluating the outcomes of the work.
- Those that are proactive are self-starters who are able to solve difficulties on their own without the continual supervision of others. Always seeks new responsibility while asking for, and responding to, constructive critiques.